Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"God of Purgatory Box" (Taiwan Server)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited April 11 in Content from Other Regions
https://tw-event.beanfun.com/mabinogi/EventAD/EventAD.aspx?EventADID=10202
(Brought to you by Google Translate, names are subject to change by the NA Mabinogi localization team)
l8kh0it.jpg

"Circle of Balance Wings"
ecghIJa.jpg
6RYkmvY.jpg
Google image translate seems to suggest that these wings provide boosts to alchemy skills; fire, water, wind, and earth alchemy by a factor of 1%.

"Distinctive Harmony Wings"
RvAvHoc.jpg
6RYkmvY.jpg
Google image translate seems to suggest that these wings provide boosts to alchemy skills; fire, water, wind, and earth alchemy by a factor of 1%.

"Transcendent Harmony Wings"
vnPxq7u.jpg
Yh2pLmV.jpg
Google image translate seems to suggest that these wings provide boosts to alchemy skills; earth and fire efficiency by a factor of 1%

"Furious Harmony Wings"
vs1rCbt.jpg
Jspm5F6.jpg
Google image translate seems to suggest that these wings provide boosts to alchemy skills; earth and water efficiency by a factor of 1%

"Calm Harmony Wings"
IsZYaGn.jpg
RHKHAZg.jpg
Google image translate seems to suggest that these wings provide boosts to alchemy skills; wind and water efficiency by a factor of 1%

"Lonely Harmony Wings"
MSAyqhv.jpg
d6eeHsk.jpg
Google image translate seems to suggest that these wings provide boosts to magic skills; ice, thunder, fire damage increase 1%

"Distinctive Karmic Fire Array Wings"
QnBM3Vj.jpg
8PWynD2.jpg
Google image translate seems to suggest that these wings provide boosts to magic skills; ice, thunder, fire damage increase 1%

"Transcendent Karmic Fire Wings"
evQv7gz.jpg
b0SZ8Ds.jpg
Google image translate seems to suggest that these wings provide boosts to magic skills; fire damage increase 1%

"Angry Karmic Fire Wings"
PnJrIDS.jpg
GyH54mX.jpg
Google image translate seems to suggest that these wings provide boosts to magic skills; ice damage increase 1%

"Calm Karmic Fire Wings"
5BIuMyY.jpg
CrhM5NS.jpg
Google image translate seems to suggest that these wings provide boosts to magic skills; thunder damage increase 1%

"Special God of Purgatory (M)"

"Special God of Purgatory (F)"

"God of Purgatory Wig (M)"
uj3uCDd.jpg

"God of Purgatory Wig (F)"
bwMVxPF.jpg
(LOVE this wig omg)

"God of Purgatory Gauntlets (M)"
uuSOMMP.jpg

"God of Purgatory Bracelet (F)"
P624qeH.jpg

"God of Purgatory Anklet (M) and God of Purgatory Anklet (F)"
KEeAEQ3.jpg

"Purgatory Fire Eyebrow Point (face accessory) and Proof of Purgatory Karma Fire (face accessory)"
fKg4xLq.jpg

"Radiant Piercing"

"Purgatory Fire Throne"
YKiHAMC.jpg

"Halo of the God of Purgatory"
3ffyWJg.jpg

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 11
    OK tbh I am actually not sure if it says alchemy or archery because google image translate does this:
    CSeDaMg.png
    Someone in discord said it's archery but I am not sure. By all means if you know chinese simplified let me know which ones is which and I will definitely update this. Squinting I think it says alchemy. Halp. :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 17
    Released in Japan: https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?ix=9631
    as the "Blaze Inferno Box"

news_240417_BrazeinfelnoBox_vf4.png
    box_1223.png
    img_1504.png
    mot_1309.gif

I am loving that wig. Must have it! :open_mouth:
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,755
    I need that female wig ... will these only release in Taiwan? :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 21
    Amaraz wrote: »

It's been released in Taiwan and Japan so far, if KR releases it then we have a very good shot at it.

But yeah I need that bloody wig too. That's gonna be a 100m wig easy. I don't care about any of that other hot garbage in that gacha, I just want the wig.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,755
    Crimsọn wrote: »

It's been released in Taiwan and Japan so far, if KR releases it then we have a very good shot at it.

But yeah I need that bloody wig too. That's gonna be a 100m wig easy. I don't care about any of that other hot garbage in that gacha, I just want the wig.

May we both become broke if it hits.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Crimsọn wrote: »

May we both become broke if it hits.

Amen.