Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Queen's Headpiece?

CreekCreek
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in General Chat
Has anyone gotten this item, and what exactly is it? Is it just a mistranslated thing to being the royal headdress, or is it a complete different item? .3.

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    edited February 18, 2017
    It's probably the crown for the queen's wig that you can wear over your default hairstyle
  • CreekCreek
    Vimi wrote: »
    It's probably the crown for the queen's wig that you can wear over your default hairstyle

I really hope so! Thats what I really want. But I havent seen any yet so I just don't know and want to be 100% on it! ^^
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I think I am the only one on my server that got the frozen heart staff appearance scroll. Used it on my staff. It's kind of cool.
  • CreekCreek
    Gaea wrote: »
    I think I am the only one on my server that got the frozen heart staff appearance scroll. Used it on my staff. It's kind of cool.

I got one myself on Alexina, I absolutely love it! Sad that the actual staff is just pure fashion ;c
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Honestly I'm more interested in the wig than the crown, being an elf. :(

(Though I wouldn't say no to the combo-platter one...)
  • CreekCreek
    edited February 18, 2017
    After re-reading the items list. There seems to be A LOT of mistakes in it. And i'm inclined to believe its just the headdress from the Royal set. The news posts needs to be pre-read before the upload button is hit.

Really disappointed because I did want just the crown with no wig as there's not a lot of headgear I like :(
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Creek wrote: »

I got one myself on Alexina, I absolutely love it! Sad that the actual staff is just pure fashion ;c

I haven't seen the staff :O What's it look like, if either of you would mind posting an image?
  • CreekCreek

I haven't seen the staff :O What's it look like, if either of you would mind posting an image?

3900266ba8.jpg
    Might be hard to see cause it matches my colours ut its really pretty xD
    MissFortune
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 18, 2017

LdAIZpC.jpg

I love how it's transparent, and there is also a pocket watch inside it. :O
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited February 19, 2017
    I need it...

@Gaea sell me it D<
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    I need it...

@Gaea sell me it D<