Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Brazilian player

InsanomonInsanomon
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in General Chat
I play mabinogi for some time and I'm not good in English, but I really like the game a lot, but I do not have anyone to play with, and this ends up discouraging me, so I wonder if there are Brazilians on any server

Comments

• NikomisNikomis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Tarlach does have a fairly large Portuguese speaking BR community, and even a few BR guilds.
    I am not BR, but I have been in a few of the BR guilds myself as a sorts of token English speaker and friend. Ive asked one of the more famous BR players about any guilds that are currently active, but he may take a few hours to reply. I will pin this thread to my browser and get back to you with any information, should he get back to me in the next day or two.
    Insanomon
  • InsanomonInsanomon
    Ok! Thanks! <3
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I have seen lots of friendly Brazilians on Tarlach Server too! :)
  • InsanomonInsanomon
    I already started playing on the Tarlach server but I have not found any
  • NikomisNikomis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    edited February 21, 2017
    Try going to channel 7 during the X O Event, there is usually a few of them hanging around, and a few Spanish speaking people too.

Failing that, I would suggest trying to add Berlim, he is sort of the go-to guy who has run a few of the BR Portuguese guilds. My friend, Kerberus, doesn't play much anymore and neither does our other friend, but Berlim was the co-leader of Aliados, the guild I was in, and he apparently still plays?

I will try and get some other names for you, so you can get a few people to talk to. Either people or guilds names.
    Insanomon