Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Two tone cupids-- Untradable and hard to pull!

SenyuniSenyuni
Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
edited February 21, 2017 in General Chat
I've done SO MANY eweca's to get them since getting wings in my colours is hard (lavender and sky blue, i literally have two pairs of wings LOL) and not one pair has dropped from all the eweca's ive done @@

Im just lowkey wondering why the wings cannot be traded? I feel like its... Iffy, from what I know, wings that can be dyed have never been trade-locked before so I'm just a little confused about why these wings would be locked. (also hey this is my first time posting a new thread to the forums and its to be petty over wings waddup)
EDIT: Awesome cool forum merge, remade poll and left out my snarky third choice :')
  1. Should two-tone cupids be tradable?28 votes
    1. Yes
       93% (26 votes)
    2. No
       7% (2 votes)

Comments

• CreekCreek
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    I actually have managed to pull them, and personally as a person who doesn't 100% like the style of cupid wings, I'd love to sell them to someone else so that they don't rot in the dressing room. It seems really silly to have a fashion item like that locked to a player, especially from a gachapon.
    Darkpixie99Crimsọn
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Creek wrote: »
    I actually have managed to pull them, and personally as a person who doesn't 100% like the style of cupid wings, I'd love to sell them to someone else so that they don't rot in the dressing room. It seems really silly to have a fashion item like that locked to a player, especially from a gachapon.

Honestly it just feels like its only going to make players mad, esp with how the droprate is so low ~__~ also if you havent managed to sell that otherworldly hanbok yet, best of luck!! :D
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    edited February 20, 2017
    please god these wings will be the death of me
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    I hope you get those wings Sen. I bet Yvona will love them on you.
    Senyuni
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Blankeye wrote: »
    I hope you get those wings Sen. I bet Yvona will love them on you.

989a258c8c7cb6f240ee025c751d80d4a3f7aa79_hq.gif
    TELL YVONA TO GET ME MORE EWECA'S SINCE IM BROKE--
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    edited February 21, 2017
    I think if i dont get the two tones this time I'm gunna give up on trying to get them
    seriously so muffed over these wings, I've dropped SO much to get them its not even funny at this point
    tumblr_ofmur3nMtS1u9lxjdo1_400.gif
    Added poll so I can see who else agrees with me that the wings shouldn't be trade locked, since they are from a gachapon the fact they are trade locked is really odd.
    EDIT: Hey guess who didn't pull them :^)
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Good luck!!

I'd like to see there be Two-Toned Angel wings as well :(
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Korore wrote: »
    Good luck!!

I'd like to see there be Two-Toned Angel wings as well :(

Thank yuh! I'm logging now so I can slowly open these eweca's lol,,,
    More two-toned wings in general would be nice, but if they make more they honestly shouldn't be trade locked right from the start LOL
    Two-toned wings make it easy for people who go kinda out of the box with colour choices to find wings n stuff, I'm glad they dabbled in the idea but... :S trade locking non-event wings is so sketchy to me..
    badnewsbarrett
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    ASDFGHKL that awkward moment when I voted "no" on the poll when I meant to click yes >.> Sorry. I agree they shouldn't be trade locked though, especially because they don't seem to be dropping.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Pfff... I don't even buy the Orb Gacha after I only pulled one genderbend item out of $20.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    ASDFGHKL that awkward moment when I voted "no" on the poll when I meant to click yes >.> Sorry. I agree they shouldn't be trade locked though, especially because they don't seem to be dropping.
    No worries!
    But I just spam opened mine and I didn't get a pair,,,,
    tumblr_n8p0yfRrNz1rtffvdo1_400.gif
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Pfff... I don't even buy the Orb Gacha after I only pulled one genderbend item out of $20.

I got more eluned items than I can count at this point TBH
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    aannndd merge killed the poll :c
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Arjune wrote: »
    aannndd merge killed the poll :c

I was just about to say--
    I'll remake the poll :'~)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 21, 2017
    It's not the first time they have done that to wings though. However if I pulled those I would be pretty pissed that I couldn't sell them especially since I bought the gachas. I am still annoyed when I get a ninja training pots because it's useless to me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpVKUUuE7YqzEB1qVK3MoYd5VCiXmqoy1q0iFTW-HD_SGHRNwtyw
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Gaea wrote: »
    It's not the first time they have done that to wings though. However if I pulled those I would be pretty pissed that I couldn't sell them especially since I bought the gachas. I am still annoyed when I get a ninja training log that it's useless to me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpVKUUuE7YqzEB1qVK3MoYd5VCiXmqoy1q0iFTW-HD_SGHRNwtyw

I've only been around for just a hair over a year now, so I honestly have never heard of trade locked gacha wings that can be dyed lol,,, but yeah no I'm right miffed I've gotten so many TP's and eluned outfits I can't personally use so im like :~)......... alrighty, no more nx drops since clearly it's not worth it :'~)

• DariusdunkDariusdunk
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Wow you'd look so cute in them though, hope they get trade unlocked!!!!
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Dariusdunk wrote: »

09ab03c7d5eb44f64fd15f66b5670758.png
    HERES ME IN THE TWO TONES!!!!!!! Look @ how cute i am @Dariusdunk tell me im cuuuute
  • WaffulwulfWaffulwulf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    @Senyuni Omg I know the feeling, the first orb my husband opened he got the two-toned wings. I thought he was joking but when I looked at his screen my jaw just dropped! I even opened twice as many as him )= it's very sad.
    Senyuni
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Dariusdunk wrote: »

Don't hold your breath.