Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we have double or tripple Festia pass event?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited February 21, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I don't want to take years completing all the achievements there, because FUD reasons. lel.

Anyway yay or nay guys?

-Gaea of Ruairi
  1. Double/tripple Festia pass event???10 votes
    1. Oh god yes!
       80% (8 votes)
    2. Nah I suck.
       20% (2 votes)

Comments

• SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    I agree, however, I dislike that dome events definitely required more than one party members in order to do the events :/

I am a lonely solo player...
    Kryo
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I agree, however, I dislike that dome events definitely required more than one party members in order to do the events :/

Get a laptop. -pat pat-

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 22, 2017
    yes please! some of the achievements are like "play the game 300 times" and it takes like 3 months to get that many tickets. then you have the really annoyingly specific ones like "win by 100 points" or "lose by 1 point" which can take several passes to do correctly. I really have been hungry for more passes lately because I want to do the achievements all at once with a bunch of passes. I have only 310 passes atm which I plan to use to finish out clobbermeister. that's just one minigame and it's taken me since Festia opened up to get the passes to complete one journal section. I have been using passes on a few other things but still D:

some of the requirements are just dumb though. Win Hammer slam by 100 points 60 times? Lose hammer slam by 100 points 60 times? how do you even do that when it's always random what you hit? it's almost impossible. does it have to be exactly 100 points too? I can see being able to do that with darts or shooting gallery because you can control your scores somewhat, but HAMMER SLAM?! Were the people who made those requirements complete morons?
    Gaea wrote: »

Get a laptop. -pat pat-

How does a laptop help in anyway? owo

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

I think she is hinting for you to get a 2nd computer or laptop with another account and play against yourself. I do that, but it doesn't work for the 4-player modes
    Arjune wrote: »

I think she is hinting for you to get a 2nd computer or laptop with another account and play against yourself. I do that, but it doesn't work for the 4-player modes

That make sense, but what about 3 to more than 2 players? That is something I personally hate the most when it comes down to socially seeking parties <.<

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 23, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    yes please! some of the achievements are like "play the game 300 times" and it takes like 3 months to get that many tickets. then you have the really annoyingly specific ones like "win by 100 points" or "lose by 1 point" which can take several passes to do correctly. I really have been hungry for more passes lately because I want to do the achievements all at once with a bunch of passes. I have only 310 passes atm which I plan to use to finish out clobbermeister. that's just one minigame and it's taken me since Festia opened up to get the passes to complete one journal section. I have been using passes on a few other things but still D:

some of the requirements are just dumb though. Win Hammer slam by 100 points 60 times? Lose hammer slam by 100 points 60 times? how do you even do that when it's always random what you hit? it's almost impossible. does it have to be exactly 100 points too? I can see being able to do that with darts or shooting gallery because you can control your scores somewhat, but HAMMER SLAM?! Were the people who made those requirements complete morons?

Not only that but realistically it would take a single player 1 year or more to complete everything and that's if they do it everyday with all 6 tickets. I think that's a bit much.

Also we need way more daily quests. It's a huge place and there is only ONE daily quest. O_o
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 23, 2017
    Honestly, they should nerf the achievement requirements to make it more feasible to achieve on a low population NA server. Making every drop rate a copy and paste from KR just doesn't work when a large population of NA no longer finds grinding enjoyable in modern MMOs.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Honestly, they should nerf the achievement requirements to make it more feasible to achieve on a low population NA server. Making every drop rate a copy and paste from KR just doesn't work when a large population of NA no longer finds grinding enjoyable in modern MMOs.

I'm all for that, it would probably be simpler to nerf the requirements to at least half of what they are.