Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lassar missing.

RinzaruRinzaru
Mabinogi Rep: 610
in Help
Lassar is not in her location at the magic school and it is stopping me from continuing with my G1 quests.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Do you have a Saga episode in progress? There's a particular Saga episode that causes Lassar to be gone from her spot due to the Saga quest line. I also think there was another quest that removes her from the spot but I can't remember which Generation it was from. Once those quests are forfeited or completed, she will return to her spot. The information about this was originally posted to our old forums, which no longer exist unfortunately. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will pop into this thread to give better help though.
  • DatKillaDatKilla
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    SOOOOOOO. Yeah, I am on The secret letter box quest for g2 and I need to talk to Lassar. But Lassar Is Invisible or in the floor or something because where she should be standing there is just nothing. and the marker for the quest is hovering over where she should be. so i cant continue the g2 quest and finish to collect Paladin.Can a GM PLEEEEAASSEE fix this for me. this is very frustrating.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    If you have a Saga episode in progress, give it up and try seeing if Lassar is there.
    DatKilla
  • DatKillaDatKilla
    I havent evens tarted saga, I have done nothing but started g2 and started g19. THAT IS ALL. please fix v.v this is quite annoying I have spent much time in this game and would like to finish this generation.
  • DatKillaDatKilla
    WAIIITTTT. NEVERMIND. You actually helped me figure this out on my own. but im on the g19 quest tha thas lassar in sidhe snac. i found her thank you for this though. i didnt realize quests could conflict like this.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 22, 2017
    Glad you fixed it!