Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Karma Koin down? - Resolved

CreekCreek
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
edited February 22, 2017 in Technical Support
I have two cards i'm trying to redeem and both are coming up as invalid. Is KK down right now or something? I bought them from two different reputable sites, so a part of me is doubting its the codes themselves.

EDIT: It was definitely KK's site being down. Wish they'd show something on their site that they were experiencing issues.

Comments

• PoxiePoxie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
    Have you tried using a different browser?
  • CreekCreek
    Yes, i have tried three different browsers.
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Unfortunate, I recently purchased my Karma Coin from Walgreens. I used Google Chrome to get on NEXON Mabinogi to input it. It works for me.

Might be possible miscoding confusion. Slowly input the code word for word.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    You might want to contact the customer support of the websites you ordered from. Since you used an online service, I don't think that Nexon CS will be able to help you (but I might be wrong?).
    Unfortunate, I recently purchased my Karma Coin from Walgreens. I used Google Chrome to get on NEXON Mabinogi to input it. It works for me.

Might be possible miscoding confusion. Slowly input the code word for word.

Since she said she used a website, I would imagine they sent an email/link with the codes and they were copy/pasted into the redemption box.
  • CreekCreek
    Yep, i purchase the codes online and receive them via email. There is no mistype from my end.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    You can check the card's balances here. http://karmakoin.com/cards/check_balance That way you can determine if the codes are good or not, although if you got them from reputable places then they should be good but it doesn't hurt to check! ^^
  • CreekCreek
    Karma Koin's site is giving Network errors, so that doesn't help. Though it does seem to confirm that KK is having issues.