Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Sabina's Goodbye!

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    crying-pikachu.png

We'll miss you! Please make sure to come visit us again sometime! TAT
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Thank you for everything you've done for us! We'll forever be grateful! Nobody will ever replace you in our hearts.
    Just.. please check up on us every so often.. waaaaaahhh
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 23, 2017
    Sees "My time here at Nexon." Yeah, I've heard similar stories about people working at Nexon then getting offered a different job at a new company. Have fun wherever you land.

• TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Thx u for the event T shirt-figure-and sketch book-
    Thx for the events,

happy_gobble_somthings_by_rem123sockmonkey-d5lyygo.jpg
    Sherri
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    <font color="#8F00FF"/>Don't leave! I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Nexon. You're part of this work, the thing that keeps us going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with us, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.
    SherriShoogPromesteinAstralBlueShakayaSabinaIyasenuYutsuki
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 23, 2017
    Alas another one bites the dust. This reminds of that one CM from the Vindictus community that was chased away several years ago because of trashy players. This makes me hate people sometimes. Some people can be really really awful individuals. I am sorry this has led you to come to this decision but ultimately I hope this makes you a stronger person in the end. Godspeed Sabina, you will be severely missed and thank you for everything.

latest?cb=20151021170029
    LeineiAstralBlueDarkpixie99YutsukiSylviaWolfeKingEphyHelsa
  • CyCyCyCy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Sorry to hear you're leaving Sabina. When is your last day working as a community manager? Is it tonight? I thought I'd ask just in case there are some people who were thinking of talking or surprising you with something before you go. At least that information would give them time lol.

It was good to have you as our community manager. You'll definitely be missed. Don't be a stranger to our community here, feel free to visit anytime. I wish you all the best on your future endeavors Sabina! Take good care.
    Leinei
  • SabinaSabina
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
    edited February 23, 2017
    I will miss you all very much! I put in my two weeks notice early last week, so tomorrow will be my last day :( I may be leaving early tomorrow as well.

I will definitely be sure to stop by as much as I can, under a new name of course :P And if you have my Twitter, Discord, or Skype you can feel free to message me there!
    KororeShoogKryoCrimsọnAquasolImaizumiGretaYutsukiVioletBoyCrisis1and 1 other.
  • CrusaderxCrusaderx
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited February 23, 2017
    aqyDYi7.gif
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Sabina wrote: »
    I will miss you all very much! I put in my two weeks notice early last week, so tomorrow will be my last day :( I may be leaving early tomorrow as well.

I will definitely be sure to stop by as much as I can, under a new name of course :P And if you have my Twitter, Discord, or Skype you can feel free to message me there!

We love you!! Keep in touch with us :D
    ShakayaFerghusTheBlacksmith
  • NakoichanNakoichan
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    We'll all miss you ,Sabina. Hope you do well and stay safe!
  • StasyStasy
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Bye Sabina! It was fun being your Valentine this year <3
    ShakayaWanderIustSherri
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I'm really sad that you're leaving us. For as long as I can remember you've been the community manager for us, and if there was someone else before you had the position I never took notice of them. You've worked hard for this community and have hosted so many events that everyone has been able to enjoy. And while I fully respect and enjoy all of the Nexon staff team, you've always been the one most involved with us and communicating with us (well i mean that is your job and not theirs but still)... You've done so much for us for so long! I'm happy that you'll be moving on and up in your career, but I will miss you very much! <3
    MilkypockySherri
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    Sabina - Thank you so much for all of your time here at Nexon, which started well before my first day. You've done amazing things for many of our communities over the years, especially Mabinogi, and you're leaving some big shoes to fill.

For those wondering, our interim Mabinogi CM will be Saygo, whom many of you have seen around the Mabi community before.
    KororeSherriAstralBlueBuffalosCrimsọnAquasolImaizumiSunbeamtheGreatYutsukiCarlizeand 1 other.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    good-bye. have a gr8 life.

ebd3b9430d7444c5a1de915b2b0f183a.png
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    I'm honored that you were the one to Mabi marry me and my future irl wife. You'll be deeply missed by both of us. May you move on to bigger and better things!
    OneLetter
  • HersheysHersheys
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    Farewell
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    ooooooh Im soooooo sad ;-; my pink friend.....I hope everything goes great for you!!!! Wishing you the best!!!
  • ElfyElfy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    I wish you the best of luck Sabina, you'll always have a home here.
    We'll miss you, it's going to be indifferent without having you around.
    May happiness follow wherever you go!
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Farewell, Sabina.
    You're one of the best Nexon CMs I've seen around. You will be missed dearly.
    I wish you the best on your future endeavors!
    SherriShakaya
This discussion has been closed.