Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Two tone cupids-- Untradable and hard to pull!

Comments

• SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    edited February 23, 2017
    Waffulwulf wrote: »
    @Senyuni Omg I know the feeling, the first orb my husband opened he got the two-toned wings. I thought he was joking but when I looked at his screen my jaw just dropped! I even opened twice as many as him )= it's very sad.

My my friend opened like, 22 ewecas and got a pair on her 10th time :') it was such a shame i nearly cried
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    I wish they can be traded though, Cupid wings doesn't really fit well with giants...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well never say never in this game, might take years, but eventually the untradable might become tradable.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Conn wrote: »
    I wish they can be traded though, Cupid wings doesn't really fit well with giants...

tbh honestly :^(
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    edited February 24, 2017
    are they out of gacha untradeable or they become untradeable after you equip it? i could have sworn i saw a pair of two tone cupid being sold in a shop.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Gaea wrote: »
    Well never say never in this game, might take years, but eventually the untradable might become tradable.

I bet they would stick a tradeable version in another future gachapon.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Crisis1 wrote: »
    are they out of gacha untradeable or they become untradeable after you equip it? i could have sworn i saw a pair of two tone cupid being sold in a shop.

untradable right out of gacha, since trade unlock pots only work on personalized items, and the wings dont get personalized when a player puts them on