Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Sabina's Goodbye!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_T!!! I will miss you Sabina...
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    OH MY GOD, Noooooo, Whyyy...

So sad right now, Sabina is Mabinogi NA's Icon, if you're leaving us, what's gonna happen to our fabulous events, oh my god, noooooo.

Sabinaaaaa :c

You're gonna to be hardcore missed.

-leaves a void in our hearts-
    Shakaya
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    You'll still be here as a GM.... right? ...

She was Mabinogi 's CM, so I doubt so :'c
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Oh God, I only heard about this now.
    I'd like to wish you luck with your future endeavors and thank you for your years of service!

Thank you again!
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Thank you for all your hard work and effort Sabina. It's been great knowing that you were there to help give a voice to us players who felt for the longest time that we didn't have a voice. You will be sorely missed.

I wish you all the best in your new endeavor.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Even tho i havent been playing all that long, it was a pleasure getting to know you from gm events. Thank you sabina :3
    Best of luck with whatever you end up doing :3
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Wherever you go, party hard Sabina

B3U7khECIAA4KWN.jpg
    Crisis1IyasenuSherriBlissfulkillShakaya
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    edited February 24, 2017
    I may have already missed my chance for you to see this, but I hope eventually you do.

I wanted to say thank you Sabina for holding all of the events and contests that you did, and for being so prevalent in the community. I've never experienced something like this in any other MMO (probably not any other community either), and it was so nice to be able to interact in the community and to see you interact as well. It really was a wonderful time, and the contests you held were something fun that I could work toward and look forward to. I was going through a sort of rough time personally with not being able to creatively express myself through art due to health issues with my hand. This was something hard for me to go through, since art has been important to me my entire life and being able to create means a lot to me. The contests really helped me be creative in other ways and helped me feel like I had a reason to do so. I definitely hope that whoever steps up in your place can hold such exciting contests and events too, but I will always cherish the memories from the ones you put together. Those times really are dear to me and will make me smile every time I think back to them.

I truly hope you enjoy what life has to offer you next. <3 Thank you so much.
    SabinaSherriBrightheart
  • ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    Even Me?
  • DarktroliaDarktrolia
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Its sad to see you go, especially this long adventure you had, but good luck and happy trails in your new one!
    Sherri
  • SabinaSabina
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
    edited February 24, 2017
    Thank you so much for all the kind words and well wishes. I am sad to leave you all but I will always check up on everyone! I will be leaving very soon so again I wanted to thank you all for everything you have done and allowed me to experience. You are some of the greatest people and I hope you all stay just as awesome as you always have been!!

And to some other people... no I did not get fired or let go... LOL! I wouldn't be here posting on the forums if that was the case. But I guess that makes for a much better story :P
    ZerukanSherriIyasenuImaizumiMrzorbKryoKororeIrisMabiCrimsọnMeyand 4 others.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Sabina wrote: »
    I will always check up on everyone!

The ghost of Sabina will return to haunt us.
    SabinaBrightheart
  • SabinaSabina
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
    Sai wrote: »

Hahaha Sabina posting from beyond the graaaaave
    SherriIyasenuBleuieImaizumiKryoCrimsọnBrightheart
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    edited February 25, 2017
    Sabina, I just now saw this thread and hope that you'll eventually see my comment. I appreciate all the time and effort you've put into events and contests for us and for being so responsive when communicating with us on the forums.

I will always treasure the Vanalen Rain Slicker/Pumpkin Bat Umbrella and the Odd Kitty Outfit that I won in contests as well as the Sabina's Valentine title, and will always think of you when I wear them. I remember when I initially chose an umbrella and discovered that it was a style that didn't open, you were so gracious to exchange it for one that did open.

It's the attentive actions like that which made you such an invaluable CM. I'm sure that this quality will serve you well in your next adventure. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. *hugs*

SabinaBleuie
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    And to some other people... no I did not get fired or let go... LOL! I wouldn't be here posting on the forums if that was the case. But I guess that makes for a much better story :P

I imagine it wasn't a case of them taking your stapler, either :P
    Sabina
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Sai wrote: »

Hahaha Sabina posting from beyond the graaaaave

always knew there's haunting after death :3
    also, I mostly only know you from the forums, but I'll miss you nonetheless. you always did a great job in trying to keep the community informed about all kinds of stuff
  • LuftwaffleLuftwaffle
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Aquasol wrote: »

I imagine it wasn't a case of them taking your stapler, either :P
    Maybe they asked her to move her desk again... :P
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Sabina - Thank you for your work in the community over the years. I hope that your new endeavors are less stressful, as it is disturbing that threats were made towards you, and no one should have to put up with such - no matter what the situation. Take care.
    SherriLuftwaffleBleuie
  • vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    I will miss you Sabina, you were my favorite GM :( Good luck in everything you do!
    Luftwaffle
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    My love Sabina and my partner Crabina. I will miss you </3
    LuftwaffleSabinaRiddleTricksterSherri
This discussion has been closed.