Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[CNR]attendance event only giving out 1prof potion

PoiDoePoiDoe
Mabinogi Rep: 920
edited January 9, 2018 in Archived Bugs
the event page says that on day 10 the attendance scroll with give 10 potions but i only got 1, is it bugged or is the event page wrong?

fd0d003f51.png

Comments

• KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    We were supposed to get 10...wow. o3o Maybe it's a typo
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Ah, yeah that is most likely a typo. You can probably submit a ticket to ask about it though so someone can look into it. ^^
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Shoog wrote: »
    Ah, yeah that is most likely a typo. You can probably submit a ticket to ask about it though so someone can look into it. ^^
    i understand submitting a ticket to find out whether it's a bug or a typo. but still does this forum not get checked? like someone would see this, pass on to the relevant department, correct the issue and reply here with the result? just wondering :\
    could be, "oh! yes it was a typo. we've corrected it in the announcement now, thanks for bringing it to our attention! sincere apologies for any inconvenience." or "you're right, it was a bug. players were meant to be given 10 of the potions. our team have started investigating this now and will post an update when it's resolved." something like that. or can you only do that kind of stuff via tickets?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited February 28, 2017
    Hi. Information reported within this section is checked by Nexon staff even though we may not get an announcement or may not notice any actions from them in here. At times it's best, depending on circumstances, to file a ticket instead for quicker action or resolution (IE: Glitched quests for a character).
    Daktaro
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    As this is an old event and I do not know what happened afterwards, I am closing this issue as [CNR]