Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Returning Player!

SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
in Ruairi Chat
Greetings Mabinogi players! Returning veteran player here!

IGN:Sunbeam007
Server:Ruairi

I am a Grandmaster Warrior with about 17 R1 skills & 6 mastered skill titles. I been playing for roughly 8 years maybe more than that.

I am looking for very active friends that are into running activities & instances. I would like to run Shadow Missions, Dungeons, Raids, & other party-related mini-games! Some things I can't train up my skills without another player partner :/

On the marketplace, I am seeking to buy SAO Kirito outfit set, Elucidator & Dark Repulsor Kirito's dual blades, Yui Puppet Doll for accessory, & Spriggan Wing.

I been around on Ch 3, 4, 5, 7, now mostly on ch 1 doing business.

Hopefully I could construct new friends on the game. And that's the memo.

Comments

• TofsTofs
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    *Puts palm to forehead in distress*
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    edited February 27, 2017
    Tofs wrote: »
    *Puts palm to forehead in distress*

Well, I take that as a compliment for welcoming me back. If you have some odd issues with me, then that is your own problems. :)

I have no issues having fun with or without players-- at least I rather not hang out with the majority of players that seems to not accept me at all for no reasons. If all I get is rejection, blank looks, resentful hates, & unwantedness.

By far I haven't done anything seriously wrong at all, no harm no foul, & no illegal things that went against ToS.

• TofsTofs
    I have no issues with you.
  • TofsTofs
    Welcome back.
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Thanks, I will just have fun on the game....

Happy gaming ^^
  • Katthulu09Katthulu09
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Hai, welcome back! What made you returned if I can ask? :O

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Katthulu09 wrote: »
    Hai, welcome back! What made you returned if I can ask? :O

Because no other MMO matches up to Mabi's level of freedom...maybe.
    And welcome back,Sunbeam!

Your name reminds me of a certain water-filled sandbox game.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Eyyy Sunbeam welcome back
This discussion has been closed.