Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Sabina's Goodbye!

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    It was a bit of a derailing/inappropriate conversation to be having, I imagine.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 27, 2017
    Aquasol wrote: »
    It was a bit of a derailing/inappropriate conversation to be having, I imagine.

A matter of opinion. -shrugs-

I was just stating that being able to protect yourself without compromise is not something we should be afraid of, unless you are the assailant. That was basically in reference to Sabina's other thread. Regardless of her new opportunity there is still a lot of speculation and concerns up in the air because of that. I hope everything is ok and that she takes care of herself.
    6f0909Helsa
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    yoyo98.gif If you play on Alexina, make sure to drop a hint or two that you're still around.
    Also i am an uncanny spy detector!
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    D: Aww wish you luck at the new job and stop in some time.
  • LacusLacus
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I will also miss you very much Sabina. I still have one of those cards you mailed out to everyone and will treasure it!
    You were a great friend to many in the Mabi community, and I'm certain your next adventure will amazing.
    Thanks for the chats, events, and generally making our Fantasy Lives a little bit more sweeter. I wish you all the very best! ^_^
  • NinzerkerNinzerker
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Sabina

Remember to bookmark this thread, so that you'll always have a reminder that you're greatly appreciated, respected, and always welcomed.

Know that from the dozens of MMO I've played through the years. You have made the most prominent as well as positive impression out of any moderator I've encountered.

I think I feel comfortable speaking for all servers in saying. You will be missed.
    BrightheartSherri
  • AlukinaAlukina
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Not to be nosey, but are you planning on doing a similar role for another game or something? Maybe we'd be interested in supporting you in your future endeavors as well :)
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    so whos going to replace her /stops a random slap/ you know it in your heart that someone would have replace her one day.
  • CassaCassa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,305
    Not sure if you'll still see this and if it's too late to post it or not but...

Thank-you for all that you did for the Mabinogi community for so many years - you will be missed! Best of luck and prosperity to you on your new adventure!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Seems I missed a few things here.

But alright, enjoy your new days.
  • ReneeonamiReneeonami
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bye Sabina, you wil be missed.
  • Neagan777Neagan777
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    I didn't know you very well but I hope you enjoy your new adventure.
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    edited March 21, 2017
    This in my opinion is just another win to the minority and haters, who threatened her over a virtual item that has no value in real life.

I still have the letter Sabina sent all these years ago, and i was really surprised she sent a letter all the way to cold little Denmark in Europe, i remember it was snowing and raining at the same time and i went out to open the letter-box, and there it was, all alone, a small lonely letter, i immediately knew what it was and hurried back in to open it up, i even remember my mom thought it was a love letter X)

All there is left to say is, thank you for everything you've done for the Mabinogi community, good luck and may you find what you seek.
This discussion has been closed.