Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

what does pet exp pot do though?

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in General Chat
theres no explanation

Comments

• AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    ptptn.png
    SkaidrojumiBuffalosBlissfulkill
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Do you happen to have a screenshot of the pet rebirth potion as well? Kinda curious how that works.
  • DaraeusDaraeus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,135
    edited March 1, 2017
    Pet Rebirth Potion - A potion that rebirths your pet back to the age of 1. It resets your pet's level and stats. Color will not reset.
    Pet Exp Potion (1 Day)(Can be traded once) - Use this to double Pet Combat ExP for 1 day.

Post will be updated as well.
    Crisis1
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I vote Daraeus to be our new forum celebrity... Because he's always here for us anyways. XD
    Crisis1
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Policroma wrote: »
    I vote Daraeus to be our new forum celebrity... Because he's always here for us anyways. XD

What are you talking about? He's already a celebrity~ King of Puns and Trolling!
    Helsa
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    no instant lvl 200 pot for pets?, then there is no reason to get this thing...
    [Deleted User]AlexisEUHumiliating
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    cant u rebirth a pet by buying a pet card?
    Why on earth spend 10 bucks on a rebirth,(and why is the original price 17 bucks?!)
    .... i wish a majority of mabinogi selling strategies were about getting small amounts in a long length of time, not a F-load in 10 days.....(or limited time)

Some of these market strategies are back breaking.....
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    cant u rebirth a pet by buying a pet card?
    Why on earth spend 10 bucks on a rebirth,(and why is the original price 17 bucks?!)
    .... i wish a majority of mabinogi selling strategies were about getting small amounts in a long length of time, not a F-load in 10 days.....(or limited time)

Some of these market strategies are back breaking.....

Some pets' cards aren't sold all the time.

And usually, if you get a pet card, it's better to use it to make a pet, rather than rebirth an old one.

I guess this package is for people who bought a pet, but didn't train it to their satisfaction when it was young enough to get good stat gain.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i get what ur saying ...but.. .wouldn't just putting the pets back in the shop, cost less than a 10-17 dollar rebirth pot....-

I mean its not the item that bothers me, its the price....
    why remove old pets, isnt that just month lengthen gaps of no profit?

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I gotta agree that the price is completely screwy
  • IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    And then there's the reforge tools... What do those have to do with pets at all?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    you could just buy a new pet and level it for this price :|
    TheDumbOne
  • SyaoSyao
    Mabinogi Rep: 345
    You can't give the 500% exp fruit to the pet either, I bought 4 packages thinking i could ease some of the exp grinding by using the fruit. Wasted 40$ and alot of time.
    TheDumbOne