Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Star piece event

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Every 36 minutes (one in-game day) you're logged in on your Main Character, you'll receive an additional 5 Star Piece Chisels

I've been logged in for more than one mabi day, I think the post is supposed to be IRL day if this isn't how it was programmed.
  • MagicCerealMagicCereal
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    ive gotten a few from Battle for Tail 2 adv/HM end chest
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I got a broken star in Elite Shadow Wizard. No chisels received upon login. I'll have to wait 36 minutes.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    conflit hm gives em every so offen its rng tho
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 1, 2017
    I'm logged in for few hours now and i only got 5 chisels from Joe and got other 5 for being online 36 minutes just once and nothing else. Event description gives idea that we should get it every 36 minutes of being logged in, but nope. Such a shame, i hope it's a glitch.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Has anyone seen if changing channels after 36 minutes will give more or something? Only thing I can think to try :/
  • CheeballCheeball
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I haven't got any more chisels, been logged in for almost two hours.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I've been getting lots of them. I'm wondering if your chances are better if the mission is a higher difficulty. (Kinda like celtic weapon mats?)
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 1, 2017
    Probably a typo because Nexon like always can't make a single post without making misleading information in there *SIGH*, but i got to admit, if we could get chisels every 36 minutes, everyone would get all rewards in a few days.
  • GretaGreta
    Policroma wrote: »
    I've been getting lots of them. I'm wondering if your chances are better if the mission is a higher difficulty. (Kinda like celtic weapon mats?)

Yes, it's bigger chance to get it on harder difficulties. Even Daraeus said that so it's confirmed.
  • CheeballCheeball
    I hope its just glitched, it was a good reason to run some shadow missions......
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Feels like it's just once not every 36minutes.
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    edited March 1, 2017
    Since the event runs 20 days, if it IS only 5 chisels per real day, you're restricted to 105 total chisels counting the 5 you get from selecting a main character. That gives you a grand total of 105 coins, unless we get on-time events that give us more.

If you never get a colored piece, 70 of those 105 pieces goes towards the nimbus if you want it, so you've got a whopping 35 coins left, which isn't enough for ANYTHING else worthwhile. 90 of them go to a single suit, and 50 of them to a single 25 OR 50 point skill seal.

So basically you're hardlocked into 1 or at the most 2 of the real prizes if this isn't a chisel distribution bug, which it more than likely is simply a typo/incorrect wording on the news post. This is seriously saddening and kind of kills my gusto to really run shadow missions instead of just, you know...Idle more.
    PeloiSherri
  • CheeballCheeball
    I have 25 broken pieces, and no chisels. It should get fixed, its a decent event if it is every 36 min.
  • MelbellMelbell
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I've been logged on for a few hours now and haven't been getting Star Piece Chisels. According to the event description "Every 36 minutes (one in-game day) you're logged in on your Main Character, you'll receive an additional 5 Star Piece Chisels". I received my initial 5 from Joe and 5 more roughly 36 minutes later but a have yet to receive any more than that. Several other players on the forums are noticing this problem as well. Is it a glitch or is a typo in the event description?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 1, 2017
    The event says we're suppose to get chisels every 36 minutes. But that's not happening. Is the event broken?
  • GretaGreta
    95% typo, 5% actual glitch.
  • ShiroganeShirogane
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    Got 5 pieces after the first 36 mins, then never again. Kinda makes spamming for star pieces pointless if that's the case.
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    Greta wrote: »
    95% typo, 5% actual glitch.
    Pretty much this. The notorious nature of the news post typos/horrible wording strikes again.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Another instance of a good idea poorly executed?
    Darkpixie99FlowerbombDaktaro