Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Star piece event

Comments

• ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    -intends to buy them and nothing else- but like why, Nexon..
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Honestly could we expect anything better from dev-cat?
    I certainly didn't.
    AncellRosepivotal
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    So let me get this straight, say you're the unluckiest person alive and never get a star color thing from rng, then you have to buy them all with coins, the problem with that is you can only get IN TOTAL 100 coins during this event, so its either bank on getting that lucky drop or buy them and nothing else...?

pretty much.... depending on your luck you can maybe get the suit and the nimbus or just the suit or just the nimbus

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    This is.........

I have no words.

...why do they hate us TT

I don't know.

I just don't know.

1d3ed6389066d6b0d909a28f55fb494527180e94_hq.gif
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Sutaru wrote: »
    I just got my first broken star piece from Shadow Cast City hard....and it was really hard for me to do T-T but nothing easier has given me anything...

Lol I just ran that one XD Wasn't able to beat it in time though so I didn't get to the chest :/
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 1, 2017
    1/10 Broken Pieces and only one Star today. I smell more Nexon employees who don't actually test run events from a player perspective.
    f064fb0c85284c8c938d625d53949ae3.png
    *Edit*
    20 days with 5 per day, with a potential of only 4 stars out of 7.
    20 days with 5 per day, 5 coins each day =100 coins
    100-70 for 100% stars = 30 left and 0% chance at a Star Suit
    SylviaWolfeCarlize
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    1/10 Broken Pieces and only one Star today. I smell more Nexon employees who don't actually test run events from a player perspective.
    f064fb0c85284c8c938d625d53949ae3.png

They also like to blow up ram sticks. :|
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Gaea wrote: »
    This is.........

I have no words.

...why do they hate us TT

I don't know.

I just don't know.

1d3ed6389066d6b0d909a28f55fb494527180e94_hq.gif

I LOVE THAT ANIME SOMUCH
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Back on topic at least they tradable....

Sorry double post
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited March 1, 2017
    just spam conflict, we will need at least 180 coins to get the outfits anyway, its a good chance to make some extra money and farm elite passes.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

Sorry double post

All I can say is if I get doubles, I'm not going to be selling them for cheap. Pretty sure that's how everyone else is going to end up doing it too.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    no ones shocked but even i knew before they fixed the post that it would be a daily thing.... like.... you just gotta expect it at this point, lol...
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    This kinda sucks for people who can't run the higher level ones though... Running Hard is bad enough for me, I mean I can do it but it takes longer, and that includes the help of pets. Plus it's a good thing I had some Nao stones since I kept dying too lol, and that was just in one run...
    Sutarupennybrenda
  • PeloiPeloi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    if you strong that's great, I am not, even if I was, I rather not, burned out on just events this year alone, I will pass.
    Plenty of games to check these days anyway.
    badnewsbarrettXiokunAncellpennybrenda
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm just as angry as everyone else. It's completely idiotic how it's 5 a day. -_-
    Rosepivotal
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Sorry double post

We are on topic.

Sorry double post

All I can say is if I get doubles, I'm not going to be selling them for cheap. Pretty sure that's how everyone else is going to end up doing it too.

Well this event just started out, if people keep playing I am sure there will be plenty. Unless the colored ones are not tradable.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Gaea wrote: »

Sorry double post

We are on topic.

Sorry double post

Well this event just started out, if people keep playing I am sure there will be plenty. Unless the colored ones are not tradable.

Tried giving my friend an Indigo star piece.. not tradable :(
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Can conflict be solo-ed?? ALSO, got one from Mobilizing the Expeditionary Force hard mode, which is a bit easier than shadow cast city imo. Maybe that would work better for some people.
    badnewsbarrett
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    The announcement page was changed to "After 36 minutes (one in-game day) of being logged in on your Main Character, you'll receive an additional 5 Star Piece Chisels. This will reset at 7 AM every real day."
    As of now I finished the 10 chisels and need only 2 more Colored Star Pieces to complete the box (Red and Indigo). By tomorrow I expect to complete the entire book.
    Can conflict be solo-ed?? ALSO, got one from Mobilizing the Expeditionary Force hard mode, which is a bit easier than shadow cast city imo. Maybe that would work better for some people.

Conflict is a 3-4 shadow mission, so you need to at least be in 3 in order to enter the mission. To solo it, you should ask for "fillers" but then you still get one end chest, so it's rather useless (I mean: you could do it with those 2 players and spam much faster).
    Sutaru
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    NekoLily wrote: »
    The announcement page was changed to "After 36 minutes (one in-game day) of being logged in on your Main Character, you'll receive an additional 5 Star Piece Chisels. This will reset at 7 AM every real day."
    As of now I finished the 10 chisels and need only 2 more Colored Star Pieces to complete the box (Red and Indigo). By tomorrow I expect to complete the entire book.

Conflict is a 3-4 shadow mission, so you need to at least be in 3 in order to enter the mission. To solo it, you should ask for "fillers" but then you still get one end chest, so it's rather useless (I mean: you could do it with those 2 players and spam much faster).

Thanks! The reason I was asking is because I prefer to do things on my own most of the time, but I guess I might have to make an exception for this event. lol