Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

R>Rosevane

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 27, 2017
    If you are being harassed, submit a ticket and let Customer Support take care of it. This goes for anyone who is being harassed.

There is also a private messaging feature on the Forum, so you can sort it out with whoever is harassing you to reduce derailment of the recruitment thread.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    I will be submitting my information tonight and hopefully it puts an end to this bahavior that has been going on for months. It was a malicious attempt to discorage me and make me quit the game, but I wont be intimadated to quit when I have been here 8 years and plan to stay for many more. mabinogi has always been a big part of my life and it hurts me so much that these people are trying to ruin it for me.

Update related to the guild: We have a new recuitment officer to help us find members so I am not worried about my guild still being around. We may have less people, but everyone is supportive and helpful which are the people I need in my life. As you said I wont let this derail me from recruiting and will continue to look for new friends to enjoy the game with. I am sure there is new people joining all the time so plently of opportunities to make friends and have fun. I wont give up no matter what and hope I can go back to all the fun things I enjoyed about the game so much.
  • LyraLuvLyraLuv
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Hey all, I normally do not and wouldn't post on forums, because honestly I try to avoid dramatic situations that sometimes do evolve and escalate on them. But I cannot just bide my time and hold my tongue any longer, for this is truly getting out of hand. Regrettably I had been hacked a couple of months ago and I am still in a state of recovery. So I will say this now, I am so very sick and tired of the drama that has revolved around this issue of "stealing, or claiming people as YOUR recruits Sam." They are not your property and you seem to think that you can influence them, either directly, or by some other means indirectly to join up (when they haven't even made up their minds to begin with) I would just like to put in my 2 cents and have it out with my piece of mind on this matter. I have sat on the sidelines for too long now, watching and witnessing all of this evolve into what it's become now.

Sadly you're still as closed minded as ever Sam. You fail to realize and see the bigger picture here of who was really responsible for most of all this drama from the start. I will not name any names on this forum, for the sake of confidentiality. But I will give you a few hints of who all really started this nonsense. It's the same to people who were believed to have had me hacked in the first place, those same two people that have been trying to frame both my significant other and I from the get go. Which both of us know full well that was not us saying those things that day about the guild Sam. Unfortunately I still believe that you are mistaken in all of this and have misunderstood those who you are bashing, trying to accuse them without confirmation of this evidence as being legitimate, nor accurate. I am NOT here to add to the drama and I chose to simply remain neutral, because I know the truth and I've got my facts and evidence. Because it's the same person who used to be in your guild as well that had betrayed my trust and basically stabbed me in the back; Along with her partner in crime (whom she has constantly lied about) were both working together to try and dissolve and break your guild apart from the inside out before. All I am saying here is try to open your mind and stop being so stubborn and headstrong as well as blind to who the real culprits are who have caused all of this dramatic nonsense. Forgive me Sam if this offends you in anyway, but you DO NOT seem to be listening to anyone else and are just ignoring all other evidence and signs as well as the red flags that used to be in your guild before.

I would like for nothing more than to see an end to all of this drama, wrongful bashing of others and wild accusations being thrown about. Stop with the blaming and finger pointing and open your eyes to the other possibilities. Those who you have been and are still apparently trying to accuse of "stealing your guild members" is not/are not the real culprits (she is not the one who is at fault for this) and I can prove that if need be. Please Sam ... All that I ask is that if you cannot listen to anyone else, then at least hear me out and listen to both my significant other and myself, for we both know who the real villains are here. Stop trying to make others in another guild out to be the "villains" in all of this, because that is what you believe and the only things you are seemingly willing to see. That will only cause more issues and problems as well as feed the real and true drama Llamas. This is all that I wish to say on this matter for now (this has gone on long enough anyways) please just hear me out Sam that is all that I ask of you, because I don't want for there to be some kind of "feudal war" going on between guilds on Mari any longer. I also would not want for there to be anymore drama based on all of this either. Lets all do our best to try and resolve this and come to a mutual agreement and understanding of each other please? So that we can finally move on and enjoy what Mari of Mabinogi has to offer.

Thank you. Lyra~

Bleuie
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I'm not taking sides here but I've been in the middle of drama here and there throughout my years on Mabi, between best friends and long time acquaintances, so I can understand how irritating and frustrating it can be for both sides. Please try to use the private messaging feature to prevent derailment to the thread or any furthur issues here on the forum. I hope you guys can work out the issues though, but sometimes you just have to know when enough is enough, bite the bullet, and let things go to move on with life. :(
    ScavernNakoichanEureka12LyraLuvMey
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    The harassment is never going to end by these people. I have done my best to avoid them and move on with my life and what little friends I have left because of their selfish actions but it is clear they can't move on and are determined to harass me until the day I quit mabi. I am done being abused and stalked by these people. I am grateful for the true friends I have that have stood by me and supported me through all these abusive behavior. I will continue to enjoy the game with my friends and ask for one last time that these people of a certain guild stop interfering with that. Me and my guild want nothing to do with people that use harassment and intimidation to get their way and make them look better than everyone else.

I have submitted my proof of this on going harassment by said individuals and I pray Nexon takes my claims seriously and puts an end to this so I can enjoy the game and have fun. Please ask these individuals to stay away from me, my guild, and stop harassing me on the forums. I am sick and tired of it and will not be bullied by these people anymore. They need to grow up and find something better to do with their time then terrorize me and try to make my life miserable. Facts are I am better off without these people in my life and I do not need any of this. Adding another name to my blacklist because they are adding to the harassment instead of leaving me alone. Go terrorize someone else now thank you. I am happier now that I don't have these oppressive people in my life trying to control things and argue over everything. Go away and leave me alone.
    KagaNeyna
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Now that things are starting to become stable I feel like I can finally breathe again without oppressive people bearing down on me and trying to discourage me. I am glad for the ongoing support and encouragement from my friends both new and old. In trying times we have to stand strong together which I am trying to do now. People may come and go, but there are a good number in my l wont give up on them. I look forward to the days that come in the company of my friends as I seek out new friends and new ways to enjoy the game I love so much.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Going to be redesigning this recruitment thread and I am happy to announce the guild has finally stablized and it seems the poaching efforts by certain people are finally over. Now that being said we can arrange for events for our members and maybe have some giveaways and contests later down the line. I am glad to finally be getting back to business as usual and thank the efforts of my guild and our allies as we continue to move forward together and enjoy the fun things mabi has to offer.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited March 8, 2017
    So I'm pretty upset by the events that happened recently. I was basically ambushed at the banquet after being asked repeatedly to be left alone and for my guild to be left alone as well. Apparently two of my exmembers were in contact with the people I have been trying to avoid and told them to come to the banquet to bother me and my guild :c I don't appreciate this kind of behavior coming from these folks who provided no apologies for the harmful things done to my and my guild including taking 35 members in less than a month after a certain person quit and then proceeding to stalk and harass recruitment threads to prevent me from finding new members to fill the shoes of the people who have left. Hopefully my next banquet goes well without these people being disrespectful of my wishes which have been expressed to them multiple times. To be specific ending recruitment efforts toward my guild members and potential members of my guild who show interest/agree to join (this has happened on at least 4 occasions that I know of maybe even more).

I will be keeping my folks informed of everything going on including my new people so that this kind of situations do not happen to them. They have said they are upset by me telling the truth on the forums for everyone to see, but I feel people have the right to know whats going on and know the truth. All that I can hope for now is that these people and any exmembers going to the banquet for sole purpose of spying on me to ambush me in front of my friends stay as far away as possible. I will be recording all conversations with such individuals from now on because it seems like blacklisting these individuals does not prevent them from seeing me or talking to me. It's really a security risk in the blacklisting system I hope Nexon someday addresses but for now I'll keep my eye open and continue to report suspicious activities towards me or my guild. We look out for each other and strive to enjoy Mabi without the hassles and trouble people have been giving me over the past 3 months. I'll make another update here if anything else happens to warn folks to be wary as well.

Considering moving channels again to get away from these folks that participated in the incident on Saturday, but that has proved pointless in the past. I'm glad for the continuing support of my guild and friends outside as we work on doing quests and events together. Mabi is so much more fun with people cooperating together. Kudos to my new recruitment officer who has been a big help in finding new members and helping to get them orientated with the guild ^^ Looking forward to making even more friends so we can do boss raids and dragon raids soon ^^
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Oh forgot to mention before Recruitment is always open so send in your application or ask one of us to invite you in ^^ I usually accept applications same day or the next day so you can join us and start having fun ^^ We welcome all levels and experience so don't feel shy if your not a strong player. After all its not about how strong you are or how many levels you have its about working together as a team. We are more than happy to help you with quests and training skills. Ask us in the guild chat or discord group for assistance :D

I've been playing Mabi going on 8 years now and have finished all the Generations to date Woot! So that being said I am pretty much a freelancer in Mabi now doing whatever odd jobs people need me for lol. Hope to see you all in the game soon and please send me a note if you are interested or need help with anything.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Glad to welcome new members this past week and looking forward to helping more folks enjoy their mabi experience. Stuck on a quest or need help clearing a dungeon? Send me a note in game and Ill see what I can do to get a party together to help out. This guild is full of dedicated mabi players and veterans to guide you. We are stronger when we work as a team so come join us today :)

I know some nasty rumors have been flying around so I would like to hear from anyone how has witnessed person(s) speaking badly of me or my guild to discourage others from joining or staying with the guild. These are malicious lies and I will gladly tell you what really happened to clear things up. I will be keeping an eye out and documenting instances of these rumors and will forward to the proper department for review. Cyber bulling needs to be taken seriously and shame on those who condone such behavior for the benefit of themselves or others. I stand against cyber bullies and am glad I do not stand alone. Stand strong and never stop fighting for what is right.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Thinking about quitting Mari server and transferring guild to either an alt or someone else. I feel like I'm being forced out and the bullying/harassment will never stop until I am gone. I expect the worst tomorrow after what happened last week and the information I found out recently. Goes to show bullies always get their way and don't care who they trample on to get it. Even worse is the bullies are being glorified and praised for their horrible behavior and when they are called out on it they try to cover up evidence and bend the truth to their favor. I am ashamed to know people who would act in such a vile manner to make themselves feel good and make others like them. Glad I know at least a few good people that don't want me to quit even though it seems like I will be forced to or harassed until the day I do. The thing is lies only beget more lies and sooner or later the truth is going to come out and certain people will feel very ashamed of themselves when everyone knows what is really going on. I do not hide from the truth and I don't need to make up things either. The fact these people have made the game such a miserable place for me to be over the last few months goes to show how little they care about others.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Hello Samuelalex,

You are allowed to create another recruitment thread, however I would like to emphasize one thing: If you feel you are being harassed, you will have to submit a ticket as we have previously stated. We forum-goers cannot assist you with this, it is solely left to Customer Support. Once again, this applies to everyone who feels they are being harassed by anyone. I will be closing this thread as it has been derailed and is no longer a recruitment thread. You are allowed to recreate your thread, but I would suggest keeping it focused on recruiting new members.
This discussion has been closed.