Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Streams!

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to start a thread about the current state of Mabinogi Streams. Our plan is to have both Future Content Streams and Community Streams.

Future Content Streams
-Run on the test server
-Goal is to go over all the new content
-Go over patch notes
-Answer questions

Community Streams
-Run on liver servers
-Goal is to interact with the community, run dungeons, and do participate in events
-Answer Questions

In both streams we will also highlight Forum contests, share stories, and have some cool giveaways. The reason I started this thread is to ask if you have any ideas for the streams. Obviously we won't be able to do everything but, we will do our best to implement things you guys really want to see. So whatcha got?

15104bc78564a4b8aae94e89e8f307993a89be9c_hq.gif
GretaIzzyKuroNekoStasySherriAstralBlueMeyMazuiCrimsọnArjuneAlmostNotsuperand 6 others.

Comments

• PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited March 2, 2017
    yay!, finally some action on twitch, rabbie phamtasm will be a good start as and with regular players or maybe some interviews with old players, a theatrical play (idk if i spell that right :P) will be interesting but can take quite some time to prepare, btw will be nice if twitch streams became a weekly thing at least...
  • SaygoSaygo
    Weekly?!?!!? You don't want to see Me and Nkeonas mugs that much. Trust
    IyasenuIzzyKuroNeko
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    Saygo wrote: »

24/7 stream then. ikid
    Rosepivotal
  • PannyaPannya
    lol
  • PannyaPannya
    edited March 2, 2017
    3 more ideas: a "day in life" mabi related, GMs or CMs having fun with funny or weird glitches and homestread decoration.
  • Jag272Jag272
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    I don't really have anything in particular to suggest, but might I suggest looking at the Warframe Devstreams and Prime Time? They are operating on a similar format, devstreams for future content, prime time for live stuff, and while I don't play the game anymore I always found that live streams pretty informative and entertaining to watch. Obviously not suggesting you lift the whole format, but I think it might be a useful reference point.
    Pannya
  • NikomisNikomis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    edited March 2, 2017

Could invite other GMs/CMs to participate as GUESTS like on talkshows? You'd be like a streaming talkshow host about mabinogi! That could be fun!
  • PannyaPannya
    There is something else i would like to see here, sometimes the staff at mabi kr release some game stats on special occasions, like the amount of part time jobs (ptj) ppl did since the beginning of the game, will be nice to see something like that here, that can give us something to talk...
  • LucidityLucidity
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    - Doing Walkthrough of event quest lines, or even generations might be a fun thing to do, say for G1 where you've got some dungeons that can take multiple people in it, randomly select 2 other viewers to join you.
    - Tackling field bosses might be interesting as well (not just white/black dragons, IE aligator, nessie, giant worm, etc.)
    - "Help" stream, where you select a random player to be helped with a task, such as getting enchants for enchant training, or gathering threads for weaving, this may also encourage community members to join in and give that player even more assistance. Even if this kind of stream was only 30m-1h per person it would still benefit them greatly.
    - Tackling a different dungeon / shadow mission / Theatre mission and increasing the difficulty each time around and changing the party based on the difficulty (Take a lower leveled party into normal, then higher for basic, and so on)
    - Doing the events that have you actively doing something, and doing it with the community.

Then of course you'd ideally have to plan these kinds of streams on different servers :P
    Brokenroseking
  • TinyTimPoroTinyTimPoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    edited March 2, 2017
    Well....since you guys did set up a discord.... you could use a locked channel to have some players on the live servers you go to join you in a call as guests as well. That would be something cool to get the player base involved with these events.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I'd like to see what things you find interesting, whether in lore, location, etc., since there's really a lot to find in Mabi. Maybe even relate it to Vindi for shameless promotion since the games are related or otherwise similar in ways, and by the same overall developer.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    It's probably already been said, but you guys doing events and dungeon runs!
    (Maybe a rabbie phanstam or peaca abyss run?)
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    How about twice a month then? XDDD

Buuuut when going over new content stream is it when they're release or before? Because there's some people who don't like them spoilers. Well at least Gs-wise.

(Because it says going over all the content)
  • Angelhappy43Angelhappy43
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    I'm only here for the plot ;-;
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    How about an introduction live stream? :3
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    I think streaming would be a great idea! I would love to see a video on how you would start your mabinogi adventures.
    For most new players, the beginning of this game can be pretty hectic. There are just so many things to worry about like
    -What skills should I learn
    -How do I get stronger
    -How do I get out of these rags I'm wearing
    -This dungeon/shadow mission is too hard. What do
    Many of our new players have these questions. I think creating these videos will be a great start!
  • IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    edited March 3, 2017
    Or just weekly livestreams where the GMs/CMs attempt to play the content as it is on the North American servers, such as the certain gunner missions in saga/post saga, or rafting, that are often complained about. It would be good to have the worst game breaking bugs given some light.

Also I don't know which one the liver server is...
  • SaygoSaygo
    Nikomis wrote: »

Could invite other GMs/CMs to participate as GUESTS like on talkshows? You'd be like a streaming talkshow host about mabinogi! That could be fun!

This is a great idea. I would love to get the rest of the team involved in live streams. It will help the community get to know the team!

Crisis1AstralBlueCrimsọn
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Pannya wrote: »
    rabbie phamtasm will be a good start

Oh Mercy, don't scare Saygo away from this game so soon!
    Let's start with Alby-Basic and climb up from there.
    SylviaWolfeMey
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    GMs carry us through rabbie phant plz
    GretaSylviaWolfeMeyHazurahAstralBlueCrimsọn