Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mustangs are broken

aeternitisaeternitis
Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
in Bugs and Glitches
Problem: Mustangs (and perhaps ostriches) are not working properly. They run for a few seconds then start walking again and change course unexpectedly.
Expected behavior: Mustangs should run from resting spot to resting spot in a direct line without changing course or walking.
Steps to repro: Mount (or just observe) a mustang (video shows mustangs near human mark)

<video=youtube;

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    edited March 5, 2017
    Oops.
    IGN: Aeternitis
    Server: Alexina
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 6, 2017
    It's an old known bug. Ostriches do work however. Only mustangs are broken sadly and with that i can't get the title that requires you to ride ostrich and mustang once.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Does this affect ALL mustangs in Iria or just certain places? I can't believe I've never noticed this before lol.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I tried it on different mustangs, but mount option wasn't there on any of them.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    I think my bug is different than Greta's. I had no problem mounting the broken mustangs. I say *had* because as of today's maintenance, mustangs seem to be working properly. At least on Alexina.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Shoog wrote: »
    Does this affect ALL mustangs in Iria or just certain places? I can't believe I've never noticed this before lol.

As far as I could tell, it affected a small group of "rogue" mustangs wandering around the human mark.