Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we get a x3 or x2 AP event please?

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
in Feedback and Suggestions
It has been a few months since we have had one of these events and I think now would be a good time to have one! Why now some people may ask? Well with the new update coming next week I know alot of people who are willing to try out elves and giants and will need AP for those characters. It is really exciting to be able to try out new characters and new races. It would be nice to combine the new update with an AP event, I personally would like an AP event because I have recently joined a new sever and I am enjoying ranking up skills and playing a new skill set on a new server, bettering myself and having fun. (Before anyone asks I have capped all skills on my main on the server I have played on for 5 years)

So I think now would be a good time for an event!
Volex53

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Those skills need AP?
  • Volex53Volex53
    Mabinogi Rep: 475
    edited March 10, 2017
    +1 for this. I would love an AP event right now.

Those skills need AP?

No, just in general because people are making new characters / have made new characters already since the new skills were introduced in Korea.

I've personally seen people actually making new characters as different races to go along with the new skills so it would be appropriate to help everyone out. Including myself, I had made an elf after putting in 11000 levels on my human, and would definitely love an AP event of some sort.
    Blissfulkill
    edited March 10, 2017
    Okay then, perhaps a discount on elite cards as well?
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    If you want to save AP, I'd recommend ranking Life Skills for a few rebirths. You'll be saving so much AP after realizing those Life Skills take forever to grind and your weekly rebirth wait is almost up.

Wouldn't mind an AP event though.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Cho Yeah I saved up a LOT of AP when I decided to master Engineering and Magic Craft. I just piled on levels and never did anything with the AP. -_-

Also, if you guys do an AP event, can you distribute Rebirth Potions so everyone can take part in the event? =D
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 10, 2017
    How about no? I'm still short on AP from the last double exp events we had. I don't have enough to rank up some skills...
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 10, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    How about no? I'm still short on AP from the last double exp events we had. I don't have enough to rank up some skills...

then why are you saying no to this?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Arjune wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

then why are you saying no to this?

I thought op said x2-x3 training exp, but now i noticed it's just AP lol. Anyway, i would prefer this event with daily RB with no stupid afking or potion stacking bs. Can't we just get option to RB once every day for a week or two? I would love that.
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    probably going to be a 2X event during 9th anniversary
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    I am more of a side of no. If I am using my main character, what is the point of holding 12k+ AP if I completely maxed out? If I am using my alt character, then I wish they can make a system where you can transfer most of your main character's AP to your alt.
    Mizuko wrote: »
    I am more of a side of no. If I am using my main character, what is the point of holding 12k+ AP if I completely maxed out? If I am using my alt character, then I wish they can make a system where you can transfer most of your main character's AP to your alt.

Iunno, some people might go Elf or Giant, but it dependent on levels moreso than AP for these specific skills.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited March 10, 2017

Iunno, some people might go Elf or Giant, but it dependent on levels moreso than AP for these specific skills.

For a 400% aim speed or 10% combat damage? sounds ridicilous to me, and people most likely won't Imo.
    To each their own I guess.
    SylviaWolfe
    Kaga wrote: »

For a 400% aim speed or 10% combat damage? sounds ridicilous to me, and people most likely won't Imo.
    I was responding based on an earlier reasoning regarding that some people might to raise lower leveled characters, though I suppose you are right. Other than that, there is no reason for a x2 ap when said skills do not rely on it.
    Kaga
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Kaga wrote: »

I was responding based on an earlier reasoning regarding that some people might to raise lower leveled characters, though I suppose you are right. Other than that, there is no reason for a x2 ap when said skills do not rely on it.

But there are people who have made new characters on new servers and have made a new giant/elf. So a x2 or x3 AP event would be nice. And I never said anything about the new skills needing AP I was talking about the race specific skills.