Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Weird Freezing

BerelexiasBerelexias
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Technical Support
My game works, but often so, my character freezes. Messaging people works fine, clicking on certain buttons are fine, but I can't move or move anything in my inventory? Does anyone else have this problem? Also, if I summon my pet, it can't go back for some reason.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    well where are you in mabi when it freezes? I always freeze about 10 seconds after I exit the Shyllien Nature Reserve near Filia for about 5 seconds in the exact same spot every time and any other place is fine. so this could be a problem with your computer, internet, or just mabi. how strong is your computer? for now you could do a virus scan to make sure nothing is slowing down your computer. if you want to check your internet you can restart your router and do a IP release on your computer and then go to a site that can check your internet speed for you. usually lag/freezing in mabi is caused by one of these 3 problems so if your computer is strong and virus free with good internet it is likely just a problem with mabi.
This discussion has been closed.