Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't open nexon launcher

SilentmisoSilentmiso
Mabinogi Rep: 900
in Technical Support
Hello, actually i'm not sure i write this in a right section but hope it's right.

So i changed computer (the one before got broken) and want to download mabinogi again. It's automatically direct me to nexon launcher. The problem is, my nexon launcher always stuck at installing/opening nexon launcher. I already try to reinstall and redownload it, restarting my computer, and other things that i can do but its all no use. At first i think it's because my internet connection but then i found nothing wrong with it o_o. Please help me what should i do? i really want to play it :"> .Thank you ^^

Comments

• SilentmisoSilentmiso
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Hello, actually i'm not sure i write this in a right section but hope it's right.

So i changed computer (the one before got broken) and want to download mabinogi again. It's automatically direct me to nexon launcher. The problem is, my nexon launcher always stuck at installing/opening nexon launcher. I already try to reinstall and redownload it, restarting my computer, and other things that i can do but its all no use. At first i think it's because my internet connection but then i found nothing wrong with it o_o. Please help me what should i do? i really want to play it :"> .Thank you ^^
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I'm having issues as well at the moment.
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    I'm still having trouble with the Nexon launcher. There is no error message anymore but it hangs when logging in, box dissapears and reappears. Cannot log in with launcher. Still using direct launch.
  • KororeKorore
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    I'm still having trouble with the Nexon launcher. There is no error message anymore but it hangs when logging in, box dissapears and reappears. Cannot log in with launcher. Still using direct launch.

This is my exact issue at this moment.

I would suggest we just give it some time, hopefully it will kick back on and get resolved.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 11, 2017
    Yeah, my husband is now having the same issue. Wonder if we'll get an extension on the Winter Attendance now since the official means to log-in is bugged. -_-
  • KororeKorore
    Just an update, I was able to log in to the launcher and launch the game, hopefully you all are able to as well.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Thank you, Korore! =D
  • nillinnillin
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I can't use nexon launcher on two different laptops. I have downloaded it and it says it was installing but I haven't been able to get it to run. Either I get error msg no. 13 OR no. 10054 OR <urlopen error EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:590)> OR launcher patch failed OR my favorite, just an exclaimation mark! I used to be able to use the client.exe file but you stopped that this week, so what do I do now? I was trying to do the attendance check and now I can't play at all.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Do you use Steam? Steam can still run Mabi.
  • FraiteaFraitea
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I cant use steam cause it keeps saying "failed to startup steam module" and Im facing the above issue with nexon launcher ive sent in a ticket and they couldn't figure it out either