Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

B> Final Hit CD Reduction Headgear (and selling)

humanthunderhumanthunder
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited March 13, 2017 in Tarlach Marketplace
In game name is humanthunder (same as name here), you can either reply here or note me in game (I check the forum less often than I am online).

I'm looking to buy a Final Hit Cooldown reduction reforge headgear that has at least 18 on the roll.
I plan to pay 2 million gold + 1 million per point in FH CD reforge (e.g. 20 mil for 18, 21 for 19, and 22 for 20).
If anyone's willing to sell me a FH CD 20 headgear, I'll throw in 2 platinum hammer of durability on top of the 22 mil.
As a human male character, I'd like the headgear to be male/unisex and wearable by humans so I can actually use it.
However, if it is a FH CD 19+ headgear, I'm willing to pay the same prices even if it is for female characters as long as it's wearable by humans.

______________________________SELLING__________________________________________________________
-I'm selling the same 2 plat hammers I'm offering for the helm for 1.5m each (so my bounty for the FH CD 20 increases by 1.5m and decreases by 1 hammer every time I sell one). The hammers are confirmed tradeable(and mailable) since I was given one and bought the other one from personal shop.

-A Rusty Hammer of Proficiency. It's the event hammer, so it might have to be hammer service. If it is tradeable, it will be 1 million gold for the hammer and 800k gold if not.

-2 Clean Demonic Illusion Control Bars from Saga 1 boxes for 50k each

______________________________TRADING__________________________________________________________
-If I get a female FH CD gear, I'm looking to trade my slightly used gachapon R1 Basic Avenger Dark Knight Armor(M) and R1 Fleet Elegant Dark Knight Boots(M) for the female counterparts. They are still full maximum durability and have a single line of garbage reforge on them.

Comments

• humanthunderhumanthunder
    Bump. Edited since I have looked past the gender boundary.
  • asdfasdfasdfasdfadsfasdfasdfasdfasdfadsf
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    Selling FH Duration 20, Somersault Kick Daze 16, Defense 1 Lugh's Wig.

Also have a Vine Dexterity Dark Knight Helm with WoTG Atk Speed 20, Bolt Mastery 17, and Mind of Chaos Crit 4. I know this is not something you were looking for, but figured I would throw it up here as well :-)
  • humanthunderhumanthunder
    Are you willing to sell it for my offer of 22m + 2 plat hammers?
    If you are, note me in game and we'll make the trade some time?

The WoTG and bolt mastery helm is nice, but I can't afford it right now so yeaaah.
  • asdfasdfasdfasdfadsfasdfasdfasdfasdfadsf
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    I will think on your offer. Contact Wafles in game.