Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Whats your favorite Season?

WaffulwulfWaffulwulf
Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
edited March 15, 2017 in General Chat
Every season in reality is a New season and Event in the world of Mabinogi! Whats your favorite season?
Don't forget to comment below on which event & season is your favorite!
  1. Whats your favorite season34 votes
    1. Summer
       12% (4 votes)
    2. Spring
       26% (9 votes)
    3. Winter
       35% (12 votes)
    4. Fall
       26% (9 votes)

Comments

• Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    edited March 15, 2017
    "winter is coming"
    WaffulwulfXiokunArjune
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I like both Fall and Spring.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I love Spring, but even Fall and Winter is ok for me.
    Blooming flowers, cool weather (not too hot or too cold), relationship's anniversary coming soon, hoodie season, no coat season. Fall is extremely similar, only the flowers are not present, while Winter is perfect for hot chocolate and cuddles under warm blanket (but I get sick too often to actually enjoy the season).

If only there was a place where Summer doesn't exist: I'm way too sensitive to heat and I actually have troubles facing this single season
    WaffulwulfLittlerabbit
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I've grown up loving summer but I lately realized I'm more of a spring type of person. Temperatures are decent for me, all the different kind of bugs come out, plants bloom.. and a lot of memories of my childhood are in the spring.
  • WaffulwulfWaffulwulf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Winter sucks where I am right now. Having to stay home and care for 4 pets living with my boyfriend while family is out and under 4 feet of snow not able to take my dog out without her getting stuck in snow. But it's cute when my cats try and play in the snow, they look like really fat cats trying to go up a hill, even though they are skinny.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    For me at Arizona is Winter since cold weather makes bugs more slow. I miss California L.A still since all weather seasons are just right.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Everyone who voted winter doesn't live in Canada I bet.....
  • JakimoJakimo
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I like the summer, great time to just sit outside in the evening and watch the sunset without being chilly.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    The Season of Macha.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Winter for me. I don't get snow where I live, and I wouldn't mind having it too much (I've never had a white Christmas), and I generally like the cold.
    Spring and Fall suck for me because of my allergies, especially in the spring. And summer where I am has temperatures that regularly get past 100 degrees Fahrenheit, so it's not too pleasant to be in.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited March 16, 2017
    Winter cause I would rather be a little extra cold instead of being cooked alive in 80 to 90 degree weather. for some reason I dislike heat more then most people and I feel sluggish and gross if I am in 80 degree weather to long. even anything over 75 degrees starts making me feel slightly uncomfortable and everyone in my family thinks I am weird for it XD so Winter is best plus sometimes it snows and that is always beautiful to see ^^
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 16, 2017
    I can never decide what my favorite season is... Every season has their own pluses and minuses to me.

Summer is alright because it's really warm and you can have all those nice summer activities and students like it even more, because they get summer breaks, but i hate huge heats (i hate getting thirsty and sweaty, i also sometimes feel unwell because of heat) and i hate to wear outfit that reveals too much skin in public (i'm too shy and i afraid to have attention from people about my looks).
    Autumn is nice to me, because with all those nice colors we get from nature, really beautiful, also this season i have my birthday, which is ok too lol, but autumn is really rainy and windy season, nights are getting longer too...
    Winter looks kind of magical to me since the whole place turns white and i can feel that Christmas and New Year is really soon. I sometimes like how air gives really fresh and cold feeling, i also can have some fun activities with snow too hehe~ But it really sucks when it comes to cold storms or if whole road is slippery, you can end up with broken bones or even die if you are not careful. I sometimes get annoyed by how early it gets dark in here, it already gets dark enough on 3PM and you can forget about daylight until 9AM. So it means we only get like 6-7 hours of daylight out of 24 hours in here LOL...
    Spring is really lovely, since nature is waking up, everything is growing back and i start to hear cute birds chirp, days are getting longer, also sun starts to give some warmer days and i can smell flowers blooming too~... But Spring brings so much annoying wind and melting snow/raining is leaving water puddles everywhere...

After writing all this i realized that i probably like Spring the most... Not too warm, not too cold, not that dark and also i really love flowers and nice nature sounds. Yup, Spring won my heart lol.