Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NGS has detected a security threat?

Comments

• PankotePankote
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Same here
  • kenny123144kenny123144
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Yeah, me and some guild members are all experiencing the same problem. If its happening to so many people, it probably means its something nexon as to look into which means unfortunately, we probably have a lot more waiting to do in-order to play mab.
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    edited March 16, 2017
    Theres already a thread about this literally right under you. Its the nexon guard system it is a bug. They'll get on it i suppose since literally everyone is having it.

Funny they didn't even test the update before releasing it. Man what a great 9th year anni event lol its trash.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Multiple people are having it including me.

The only change to my system for months was installing the Nexon launcher 2 days ago.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Hey guys, it's the first day of the transition to Nexon Launcher, Let's try to give it some time and hopefully the issues will be resolved soon!
  • kenny123144kenny123144
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Yes, me and other members in the guild are experiencing the same issues, seems to be something we will simply just have to wait for nexon to fix.
  • ZephyrsongishnotmehZephyrsongishnotmeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Hey guys, it's the first day of the transition to Nexon Launcher, Let's try to give it some time and hopefully the issues will be resolved soon!

Just playing devils advocate here but if the switch over wasn't ready to be implemented why do it?
    having the same problem with NGS security kicking me.

good times to come back to after a long break
    GoddessFrost
  • OAObOAOb
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I even tried to re-install the whole game, nothing works
  • SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    Having the same issue, dosen't matter if I leave the Nexon Launcher on or not
  • queenphoenixqueenphoenix
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I am being booted as well, along with everyone else on my friends list
  • Mugenfan10Mugenfan10
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    This is likely a major bug if its effecting this many people. Guess all we can do is wait
  • SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    Also having this issue on top of having no BMG in the game
  • Kandi13Kandi13
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Also keep getting booted. I feel they need to have an emergency maint soon. :/
    NilremYaranaika
  • queenphoenixqueenphoenix
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    i am having this problem as well
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    This is why in game patch testing should be done before they let people on.
  • lidiyalidiya
    edited March 16, 2017
    Wait wait wait
    I just logged on an old alt account on the SAME EXACT PC(install, and all), and it is not booting me off at all been logged on 10 mins already.
    What the hell is going on? This all started after I talked to that new event chocolat NPC, and completed the quest on my main.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Well here is a question did everyone having issues talk to that new NPC for the new event?

Cause my main I talked to it right after I got the NGC kick
    My alt which is logged on right now(on the same PC so if it detected a threat on the PC for my main it should detect it for my alt) never talked to it, and is not getting booted after being logged in around 10 mins.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Nope, was trying to figure out pet inventory in the middle of dunbarton ch2 of Ruairi.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited March 16, 2017
    lidiya wrote: »
    Well here is a question did everyone having issues talk to that new NPC for the new event?

My alt which is logged on right now(on the same PC so if it detected a threat on the PC for my main it should detect it for my alt) never talked to it, and is not getting booted after being logged in around 10 mins.

Nope, not even once.

Quite literally logged in, went straight to homestead.
    And after a moment of waiting, NGS disconnect.
    In fact all 3 times I tried it happened like that.

I didn't even know we had a new event lady to talk to.
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    lidiya wrote: »

No i just logged in and sat on for not even a minute and got booted.