Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NGS has detected a security threat?

Comments

• GoddessFrostGoddessFrost
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    i just find it interesting tht ive been using the nexon launcher for a month now but barely now is it glitchy? like what happened today during the maintenance that suddenly it doesnt work
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Seems fixed at the moment, haven't got kicked yet
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited March 16, 2017
    Took me longer than most, but I got kicked for a security threat too now

edit: Looks like steam is working again, so I'm gonna see if I have this issue on that client
  • MomoeMomoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I was getting booted early and it stopped, but now I can't log in to buy nx is any one else having this problem?
  • JakimoJakimo
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I've also been getting booted by the NGS program.
    Never mod/change any files or added any.

I sure hope they are able to fix the problem, and I hope they have enough information to figure it out too.
  • CKMoCKMo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    I, too, am getting disconnected almost immediately after logging in due to the NGS bug. I do not mod and this is a fresh installation from the downloader
  • RiwerRiwer
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    I uninstalled mabi and deleted all the files related to it and reinstalled. It didn't do anything. Guess we gotta wait for that emergency maintenance.
  • SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    Well I've been in-game for a while now and so far I didn't got kicked by NGS
  • SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    Seems that the NGS issue is now fixed, haven't been kicked out of the game so far
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Well I've been in-game for a while now and so far I didn't got kicked by NGS

Not being kicked for longer than before, so I'll remain on to see how it goes.
  • CurikoCuriko
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Yaranaika wrote: »
    Theres already a thread about this literally right under you. Its the nexon guard system it is a bug. They'll get on it i suppose since literally everyone is having it.

Funny they didn't even test the update before releasing it. Man what a great 9th year anni event lol its trash.
    I dont see any threat about this. If there is. The topic name is not very clear.

• SapphireYukiMewSapphireYukiMew
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    ive been getting this NGS error too if nexon knows of it will will there be another maintenance soon?
  • wingundamwingundam
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    you guys are lucky i can even get it to update