Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make combo cards great again

SiodhanSiodhan
Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
in Feedback and Suggestions
Well, I've posted this on the old forum, I'll post it here again, I guess, since it seems the time is right.

During the SAO event, it was possible to build combo cards from pieces that you acquired by running dungeons solo.
I'd appreciate seeing that feature re-implemented. It has absolutely nothing to do with SAO, so it's a perfectly legal request.

Not everyone was able to solo peaca int for instance during the SAO event (possibly still not for some), some people are new to the game or switched characters. For any of those three afforementioned types of people, these combo cards are locked away forever.

I would like to ask you to please put combo card pieces at the end of hard mode + elite shadow missions, as well as hard mode and advanced dungeons at decent chances. Before, we were guaranteed a card every run, we just got them from a certain reward pool depending on what mission you were running, but that was solo. Not sure if they were tradable anymore, but it'd be great if they were.

I'd appreciate having all card pieces being available in all missions at equal chances and generally always getting at least one, because the chance that you'll get the right one is impossibly small to begin with, what with the masses of skills we have.
Please turn this into a permanent feature, because we all know combo cards are worthless 99% of the time, despite impacting the owner's damage to an insane degree. Right now that feature is locked away for most people who weren't fortunate enough to be there and strong enough at the time, so that's rather unfortunate.
  1. In favor?8 votes
    1. Yiss
       88% (7 votes)
    2. Noeh
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    The best Combo Card I ever gotten was Ice Age.
    Icebolt > Icebolt > Icebolt > Ice Spear > Ice Spear > Hailstorm
    It actually is possible, compared to the majority of combo cards where it's skills are all over the place. :/
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Why not just sell a Custom Combo Card in a $20 bundle with duration cards and extra stuff?
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    I'd love to see them bring back the SAO combo card event or something similar to it.
    And also allow fighter skills to be placed on any combo slot instead of Focused Fist and Charging Strike being on 1st - 2nd and Spinning Uppercut, Somersault Kick, Drop Kick, and Pummel Skill being on 3rd - last..

I'd pay MORE to get a definite combo card (that you want) than this lame RNG just hoping to get the perfect combo with the perfect % or just the skill itself...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Revamp the current card system to the event's thing?
    That'd be nice, for sure.