Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re-Introduce yourself!

Comments

• rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    HI! I'm Xrainlove from Mari.
    I used to play on CN mabi,
    until I found out that time zone was an issue, as well as the method of charging nx.
    I believe that I started playing CN mabi in 2011...
    and following the year I played NA mabi in 2012...

WE want more friend list slots!!
    I hate deleting people who never log in but still live in my memory!!
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

HI! I'm Xrainlove from Mari.
    I used to play on CN mabi,
    until I found out that time zone was an issue, as well as the method of charging nx.
    I believe that I started playing CN mabi in 2011...
    and following the year I played NA mabi in 2012...

WE want more friend list slots!!
    I hate deleting people who never log in but still live in my memory!!
    I second this. Had to do a clean sweep this year.
    [Deleted User]
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    edited December 19, 2016
    Hi, I'm Zerukan, the Pink Incubus from Tarlach. Been playin since about 2012-2013 can't remember exactly. I'm usually running around the game, talking with people, or RPing with my guild, or afking while i sell stuff
    I'm a very casual player, fashinogi trash and RPer trash. I know a decent amount of the lore but I'm still trying to learn more and finish the generations I still have yet to complete. My main goals right now is to reach Soul Star, Vates, and Master Mage. All I can say is RIP my AP.

Anyways, hope to get to know some of you decently!
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Alveris of Mari
    I'm a refugee from Maplestory (Been there as long as it's been open pretty much) so yeah you can pretty much bully me for that.
    Been here for 2+ years but really only played for one aka the last year.
    I really have nothing good to say.
    I usually draw things badly in ms paint, sometimes I produce a real art™ much to everyone's amazement.
    [Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited December 19, 2016
    Hello, I'm Alisia. (I know my name is a bit.. yeah. I'd change it if I could. Speaking of which, when can we..? :) )
    I'm also known as Meyling and Mizuli. Mizuli is my IGN in Mabinogi and I'm from the Mari server.
    I've been on the forums since December 2012. I posted on both MapleStory and Mabinogi forums.
    I wish the forums still kept track of that, but I guess I got to. *shrug*

I've played MapleStory since Renegades and Mabinogi since the Starlet update.
    I'm fairly new in both games (not really, it's been a while, I doubt myself a lot).

@mintiel
    Hello fellow Marian.
    Nonsense, MS wasn't THAT bad. It was my childhood personally.
    (I joined around Renegades.. ah, Phantom, you're so hot. ^-^
    But Shade is hotter. >u>)

Ok sorry went on a bit there.

@Zerul

O-O .. Incubus. *Instant cuddles*

• lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    edited December 19, 2016
    Nice to meet you all

Please allow me to re-introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name, but what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
    Crimsọn[Deleted User]
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited December 19, 2016
    Berryswirl from Ruairi, been playing since elves and giants were a thing.

I'm a fashionogi and a bard. I'm known for standing at the north gate of Dunby all day, lol.

I play Mabi to chat with friends mostly, but always love content updates and events.
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    It seems... I never got around to this thread?

andrewngn13 of Alexina, been playing since... since Sharp Mind was a thing.

I'm not really active anymore, though I sometimes login just to see what changes have happen.
  • NikomisNikomis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    edited December 19, 2016
    Heyo! I am Nikomis of the forums, and of Tarlach (and also of the other servers I GUESS). I ritualistically go on haitus for months at a time, I have a number of in game and irl celebrity friends, I love to draw and spend most of my commissioned art time doing Mabinogi art, also I like petting cats and smooching their tiny foreheads. You can usually find me bumming around Dunbarton, Taillteann, or Tir on channel 3 or 5. :>

Here is my cat for your viewing pleasure:

MeySherri[Deleted User]lethalvirus
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited December 19, 2016
    Hiya! I'm Meyki from Mari. I've been playing since the beta back in late February '08.
    Nowadays I don't do much other than guard my post in channel 5 Dunbarton and look cute.
    I do the events sometimes.. but sometimes I'm a little too lazy to do them.. and then regret it later because of the cute cheering animation I was 3 days away from getting...
    I usually don't talk much, and I definitely did not post much in the other forums.. but I decided with this new forum that I'll try to come out and have fun with you all on the forums!

..tbh I'll probably still lurk and like posts since that's now a thing
    Alliejane
  • mintielmintiel
    edited December 19, 2016

@mintiel
    Hello fellow Marian.

I look at my cane every day and cry
    IDK I'm prolly over exaggerating it.
    I should get 5th job. What ms server? Sorry that's offtopic
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    Ringabe1, Alexina. I made this character as a joke but it ended up becoming my main - and I regret putting a number in my IGN to this day. I'm still waiting for name changes.

But, I mostly just waste time. My newest way to waste time is grinding for instrument mats and crying over in (no) maths dungeon however other times I'm just on for events and that solonogi life - I'm not really much for the comm since I practically dislike everyone in Alexina. Or fashion, since I really just stick to one outfit and hitting big damage numbers never really appealed to me.

gotta admit, messing around is pretty fun.
    Cei
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Mey
    Mey said:

Hiya! I'm Meyki from Mari. I've been playing since the beta back in late February '08.
    Nowadays I don't do much other than guard my post in channel 5 Dunbarton and look cute.
    I do the events sometimes.. but sometimes I'm a little too lazy to do them.. and then regret it later because of the cute cheering animation I was 3 days away from getting...
    I usually don't talk much, and I definitely did not post much in the other forums.. but I decided with this new forum that I'll try to come out and have fun with you all on the forums!

..tbh I'll probably still lurk and like posts since that's now a thing
    Don't worry, I missed my chance at that adorable cheering gesture too. :C
    mintiel
    mintiel said:

@mintiel
    Hello fellow Marian.

I look at my cane every day and cry
    IDK I'm prolly over exaggerating it.
    I should get 5th job. What ms server? Sorry that's offtopic
    Nah, it's Zenith. ^-^
    I'm split between my main character though, either AzaleaAnnie or CandiceAnnie.
    Yeah, that's also where I kind of get my forum name from. lol
    mintiel
  • mintielmintiel
    @AlisiaAnnieSparkle AW YE ZENITH BOIS I'm arrivedercL
    Ok I'mma stop b4 I drag this topic in a different place
    Sherri
  • AlliejaneAlliejane
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,155
    edited December 19, 2016
    Hello I'm Alliejane from the Mari Server
    I've been playing mabi since I was 11 & I can only remember that because for some ridiculous reason I decided to add 11 (My age at the time) to the end of every name of all the pets I purchased when I started. I am now 19 lol
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I am Zarozian. Old King of Gods.
  • VivianVivian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Hey, I'm Hyo. These forums are throwing me off o/
  • mochibimochibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    my name is mochibi and i play on ruari!
    i started playing this fall thanks to a couple of friends suggestion
    me and my lil bro play around every now and then and do shadow missions or the barri dungeon (idk why he loves that dungeon so much)
    we are mostly active when there is some sort of event going on
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    I'm Ryudo from the Ruairi server, and I'm ten days sober. The money I saved on drinking I spent on knitting instead. Hurray? :(
    [Deleted User]
  • thebrainthebrain
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,570
    atleast it wasn't harmful to your liver.

I'm thebrain. came from dragon nest forums when they decided they wanted to shut it down. afew came along with us too. played mabi for 5 minutes.