Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chevaliers is recruiting :D

xxmimixxmimi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
edited May 10, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello everyone! Chevaliers is a new guild that was launched about 2 weeks ago, and now we're open for new member recruitment!

Chevalier (French)- a knight.
a chivalrous person.
a member of certain orders of knighthood such as the Legion of Honor.

Chevaliers is a guild with military-ranked base structure. Our members are living under the way to mastering of own lives will be able to truly serve as excellent examples for others and lead through darkness.

We believe in mastering oneself first in order to help our community. Not only we're focusing on mastering ourselves, we're also focusing on helping our community. Therefore, our guild plans to get involved in future community events. We have strong alliances with Capulet, Fidelis, Ornac, Insignia, and Hanyou. They're not only our alliances - they are our family and friends. We're willing to help community as much as possible as well as helping ourselves to advance in our own journey. We're small in numbers right now, but our guild is full of active players. Our leader and officers are always online actively, so there's no fear that our guild would be inactive. We're planning on weekly guild events which includes raids, shadow mission runs, dungeons and generations help, and fun social activities that all members can get involved!

Our guild also have our own skilled Royal Alchemists, artisans, and bards to help with in game-support or anything that our guild members need. Beside in game, we host guild meetings, polls, guild site, and discord chat for our members. Our guild believes that each of us have his or her own voice, and it is very important to feel heard. So, our guild is very open-minded guild. We host meetings in game bimonthly- allowing our members to voice their opinions and ways to possibly improve our guild to be better.

In Chevaliers, you will find a lot of wonderful people who are willing to help you with mastering yourself in game and possibly in your real life. We are very supportive of one another as a tight-knit family.

If you're looking for a guild that willing to support you with mastering yourself in this game and giving you a chance to help our community, then Chevaliers is a good fit for you! To apply, please note or add Rockk, (our guild leader / Grandmaster of the Order ), michann (First guild officer/ Chancellor), or Kaina 98 (Second officer/ Knight Courier). You can also comment here if you're interested! We'll get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

Thank you for your time to read our guild post! We're looking forward to hear from you!

With love and respect and of course...❤ to you all,
- Mimi
Chancellor de Chevaliers // Aishiteru Saiai

Comments

• SunekuSuneku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    edited December 19, 2016
    I'm glad to see people moving forward. Even though we had a shaky start I'd like to be the first to wish you guys lots of luck. You've got a bunch of good people in your guild and that can only get better. From what I've seen you guys have strong skills and bonds and that is just as important as loyalty and goals. Tarlach server has alot of great guilds and players and having another community based guild can only make it stronger. Keep working hard and we'll do the same. Let's see if we can all help to make this server the best its ever been.

-Suneku
    Knight Command Leader
    The Knights of Tir Guild
    Tarlach Server, Ch2
  • RockkRockk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,350
    edited December 19, 2016
    Thank you for post, sis. It's beautiful. I've managed to make Mabinogi site work again.

-Rockk
    Grandmaster of Chevaliers Sans Frontières
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    edited January 1, 2017
    Good luck with recruitment, you guys! You da super cuties! <3
  • RockkRockk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,350
    We are still recruiting! :D
  • potionbrewpotionbrew
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I love the name of your guild <3