Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bunira's Art Shop

Comments

• RerisuRerisu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Gakkuriaqua

no changes needed! sorry for the late reply, ive been occupied due the holidays but ill pay the junk item sometime tomorrow!

Hi! I finished your commission and sent it via Twitter. I wanted to notify you here as well in case the message on Twitter somehow didn't go through.
    If you want any changes, please tell me. ^^

- - - - - -
    working on the next commission now
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    woot that means I am a person closer for my chance :D
  • RerisuRerisu
    edited January 13, 2017
    Eta
    Eta said:

somehow I missed that question when I was looking through the commissions, but I may or may not do couples depending on the pose, characters, etc.

Also, I did the sketch for your commission! I had trouble with the perspective, so if there is any changes you want you can tell me

https://i.gyazo.com/89df733132188cbc92cf4d4363247788.png

• EtaEta
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    The pose looks good so far, it might help to lower her arms below her chest?
    Aside from that, my only concern is the face -- currently she has a worried? look to me due to her mouth and eyebrows curved down. I'd prefer her to have a blank face or a disgusted type of look.
  • RerisuRerisu
    Eta
    Eta said:

The pose looks good so far, it might help to lower her arms below her chest?
    Aside from that, my only concern is the face -- currently she has a worried? look to me due to her mouth and eyebrows curved down. I'd prefer her to have a blank face or a disgusted type of look.
    Hi! I made the changes: https://i.gyazo.com/957034d7089879fe97da8f945e46d8c1.png
    If you'd like anything else, please tell me

• EtaEta
    It looks great! Thank you.
    Please send a junk item to Alster for the payment
  • RerisuRerisu
    Eta
    Eta said:

I will send you the junk item after I'm done the lineart.

The lineart may take longer than expected since January is becoming busy, but I will work on it during the weekends and my free time!
    Hafu
    Hafu said:

Hi Hafu! I wanted to notify you ahead of time in case you still needed more time for screenshots. I wanted to let you know that your commission is up next after Alster, and your form still doesn't have any references. I just wanted to notify you in case you forgot or something. ^^

• HafuHafu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    edited May 26, 2022
    N/A
  • RerisuRerisu
    edited January 20, 2017
    Eta
    Eta said:

Hi! I am done the lineart and sent you the mail.

https://i.gyazo.com/2996073b8cca360d9d3ea7e1724f1708.png

If you want any changes, please tell me and I will make them. Thank you!
    Bravelatios
  • RerisuRerisu
    Eta
    Eta said:

Hi Alster!

I will begin coloring on Friday or Thursday. This week has been busy because of midterms. Thank you for your patience!
  • EtaEta
    Thank you for the update! Please do not feel a need to rush
  • RerisuRerisu
    Eta wrote: »
    Thank you for the update! Please do not feel a need to rush

Hi! I sent you your finished commission on Twitter. Thank you for commissioning me!

- - - - - - - - - - -
    [ IMPORTANT NOTICE ]

I will be taking a small break from commissions (I promise it won't be very long), but I've been feeling burnt out lately. I learned from past experience that if I keep forcing myself to do commissions when I feel unwell, the quality ends up worse. I hope you guys understand. Thank you for reading and I promise it won't be a long break.
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Take your time Rerisu, recharge your batteries. :)
    Rerisu
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    No problem, that is definitely understandable c: It's good to relax for a bit, and I hope you have a nice break.
    I was curious, do you have a place where you've been posting the finished ones? I noticed you mentioned Tumblr and Twitter, but I don't think I saw your handles for either of them. I'd love to look through more of your art :3
  • RerisuRerisu
    Hi guys, I am back. I will be working on commissions now ^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Nyaa wrote: »
    I was curious, do you have a place where you've been posting the finished ones? I noticed you mentioned Tumblr and Twitter, but I don't think I saw your handles for either of them. I'd love to look through more of your art :3

At the moment, I don't have a place where I post the finished commissions since I prefer to upload them all at once. I would give my Tumblr, but it doesn't have any recent artwork right now. D:
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    can you send me a PM on the forums when you have a slot open for commission again? if you plan to open more, that is

• RerisuRerisu
    Arjune wrote: »
    can you send me a PM on the forums when you have a slot open for commission again? if you plan to open more, that is

Hello! I will make sure to notify you if I open more slots. ^^
  • CelebrendalCelebrendal
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    omg I love your art I would really appreciate an slots on the waitlist when its will have place plz!
  • RerisuRerisu
    Nyaa wrote: »

Hi! Here is the sketch for your commission. If you want changes, please tell me
    otherwise I'll continue to lineart ^^

https://i.gyazo.com/16a0c07e386fb64fa2de3024fcf2c53a.png

• NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @Rerisu Aah it's looking cute so far! Her face is looking adorable and I love how she looks in your style ; u ; You did a great job with how her hand is holding the frosting bag, too.
    Would you be able to add small heels to her shoes please, similar to these http://molotilo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/mary-jane-shoes.jpg ? The rest of the shoes are fine though, I don't want the belts added. I only want the heels added c:
    And could you make the ends of her sleeves flared outward more? They're pretty loose on her, http://file.toyhou.se/images/3078654_q9Ajw1OSN3PB3pd.png?1488979617 shows it well. She also has a separate bit under her belt that is similar to a small apron ( http://puu.sh/uQqHn.jpg ). I'm also not sure if maybe you could make the cake seem Valentine's themed? Either heart shaped or with certain decorations on it. I know its quite a bit past Valentine's now, but I still think it'd be cute to see her with something themed that way if you don't mind :3
    Thank you so much for the WIP! I'm so excited to see how it turns out, you've done a wonderful job so far. I will go apply for a gold transfer for it now so I can get the gold to you soon.