Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Frostblossom Wings Glitched?

AkakotaAkakota
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited September 7, 2017 in Archived Bugs
So I have notice some of the frost blossom wings dont get the snow flake effect?

When I first gached and put on the wings I notice the snow flake effect but now I dont see any which is weird.

Was wondering if anyone else having the same issue X.x

Extra info I have mini effect unchecked in the settings.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi. I'll move this to the tech support section in hopes that someone has a solution to your issue.
  • AkakotaAkakota
    Update*

Tested the wings on male and female character. So far only female characters or giants display the snow flake effect with the wings on. Human male character seems to be broken for the wing effect.
  • ShoogShoog
    Thank you for the update! Would you be able to provide a video or screenshots showing the issue so this can be moved back to Bug and Glitches section for it to be forwarded? If you can, provide screenies showing how the effects are working for the female and giant character and then some showing how they aren't working for the male characters?
  • AkakotaAkakota

Quick video showing the wings on male giant and male human.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited March 20, 2017
    Ohh I thought they did it on purpose to where females only got snowflakes, didnt know giant males got them...rip humans.

Good job @Akakota
    Akakota
  • LelouLelou
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    edited April 8, 2017
    The snowflake particle effect doesn't work on Human males and Elf males, but works on females of all races and male Giants.

Simply equipping the wings should cause the effect to appear and it just plain doesn't work on Human and Elf males, regardless of if the wings are in the Gear or Style slots. All we have are Merciless Divine Frostblossom Wings and Void Night Frostblossom Wings to get our point across, but the effects are similar with the Argenta type wings (as these are the Mortello ones).

[video] Human male vs Elf female:
    [video] Giant male vs Elf male:
    [video] Giant male vs Elf male (wings switched):

f03161b4f00ab55c00378e05b076878c.png
    effects working on both female giant and human

416f88b258ded18cdce6133db97da4f3.png
    Maltreat Frostblossom Wings not showing their particle effects for a human male

I expect there to be no particular reason why the effect doesn't work on only some types of characters versus others, so fairly sure this is just a bug.

Name: Lelou
    Server: Ruairi
    Akakota
  • ShoogShoog
    Thank you for making this report. I've merged it with a previously existing one where the evidence was no longer available.
  • AkakotaAkakota
    Looks like Nexon will just leave it like this X.x
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    This has been forwarded to our devs.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Fixed!
    Iyasenu