Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ruairi Harvest Festival 2017 Events & Schedule!

BerryswirlBerryswirl
Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
edited May 23, 2017 in Ruairi Chat
Hello hello everybody!
Despite the announcements that we would no longer be hosting the RHF back in 2015, we simply couldn’t keep away from planning a fun-filled weekend for you guys! As a result, we will be hosting the Ruairi Harvest Festival again this year! The confirmed dates for this year’s festival are:

Friday, June 16 - Sunday, June 18, 2017.

We’re so excited to spend some time with the Ruairi server and see us all come together as a community! While we do have some veteran festival members, we are currently recruiting for new team members! Don’t miss out! As always, we also want to hear what you want in this year’s festival. Please fill out our suggestions form to have your say in this year’s festival and to apply for the Ruairi Harvest Festival team! If you have any general inquiries, please feel free to contact us via any platforms below or at ruairifestival@gmail.com.
Suggestions form: http://ruairiharvestfestival.tumblr.com/suggest

We look forward to seeing you there! Let’s do this, Ruairi!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruairiharvestfestival/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rhf_festival?lang=en
Tumblr: http://ruairiharvestfestival.tumblr.com/
Email: ruairifestival@gmail.com
YoorahFelyxCelebrendalWolfandWolfHiroki05
  1. Are you happy to see the festival returning?24 votes
    1. YAAASSSSS!!!!
       58% (14 votes)
    2. Meh.
       33% (8 votes)
    3. Yes and I want to help!
       8% (2 votes)

Comments

• FelyxFelyx
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm in. Email sent.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    I'd be happy to help, I don't know what my schedule is going to be, but I should know a few days before. Even if I can't participate directly I can help any other way you would like.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited March 20, 2017
    @Kisaraya

Oops! Totally meant to reply to this the other day LOL.

Once you get a clear idea on your schedule, feel free to contact one of the social media pages or email (preferably) with what you are interested in helping with, or for staff positions.

Keep in mind the RHF Administrators have to talk over and agree upon everything, and it may be awhile before you hear back, they are quite busy, afterall.

Of course we'd be happy just having you participate!

Thank you for your interest. ^^
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Looking for some Mabi summer fun? Back at it again with the cool prizes is the Ruairi Harvest Festival! This user-run festival will be returning for its 4th year, and will happen Friday, June 16, 2017 to Sunday, June 18, 2017, The festivities will take place on Channel 5, and will begin at the Unicorn Statue in Dunbarton! Returning events include our Bard Competition, Amazing Race Erinn, and Fashion Show, and new events include festival-hosted dungeon runs and more! Check out all the info at:

http://ruairiharvestfestival.tumblr.com/

Each day has a different set of events that will be held on them, the event schedule is as follows:

Friday, June 16th
    -Opening Ceremonies
    -Fashion Show
    -RHF Dungeon Runs *new*

Saturday, June 17th
    -Fighting Change *new*
    -Amazing Race Erinn
    -PvP Tournament *new*
    -RHF Dungeon Runs *new*

Sunday, June 18th
    -Bard Competition
    -Fishing Event *new*
    -Cosplay Contest
    -Lottery & Closing Ceremonies

To see more info on events such as:
    -Info
    -Rules
    -Prizes
    and sign up for others, please visit the Tumblr page linked above.

We can’t wait to see you there! Let’s do this Ruairi!

If you have any questions or concerns, please post them here or send a message on the Tumblr.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Event Change

The pvp tourny is no longer an event in RHF, and is being replaced by dungeon runs.
  • ZlemonmanZlemonman
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    R I P pvp :(((
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited June 16, 2017
    Friday, June 16th

Opening ceremonies at 5pm EST at the Unicorn Statue on channel 5
    Next, we have the Fashion show at 7pm EST! Come strut your stuff at the Rath Hanging Garden on Channel 5!
    Finally we have Dungeon Runs with passes provided starting in Dunbarton Square!

Hope to see you there everyone!
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Saturday, June 17th

New event Fighting Chance starts at 1pm EST at the Emain Stage!
    Then head over to Cor Village to start Amazing Race Erinn at 4pm EST!
    Finally, at 7pm EST, we will be finishing off with more dungeon runs at the Dunbarton Square!
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Sunday, June 18th

Bard Competition at Emains Stage at 3pm EST, 12pm PST!
    Fishing event at the Emain Square starts at 6pm EST and 3pm PST!
    Last event is the Cosplay Contest also at the Emain Stage at 8pm EST and 5pm PST!

Then we will be finishing RHF with the lottery and closing ceremonies at the Unicorn Statue in Dubarton at 9pm EST and 60m PST!

Thank you so much for joining us this year!!