Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Area and NPC coming to Mabinogi? is it perm?

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in General Chat
cbnmpNU.jpg

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    1258825362810.gif
    SplatulatedLeineiNilremGretaSylviaWolfeAutographSherri
  • lucifernlucifern
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited March 20, 2017
    yes it is perm new content called Memento. from what i learned from a friend

This is a fan manga-novel from kr and the officials decided to import it to the game. ( idk how to comment on this....)

The dungeon or shadow mission has various difficulties with new monsters and bosses ( its quite complicated so no explanation here sorry).

It is similar to alban dungeon but relatively easier.

The dungeon or shadow mission will reward you also with stuff similar to alban knight runes and totem. But that have a much better effect.
    The rewarded thing is called a Echo stone and has various reforging stats for all talents but only boost 1 skill per totem.

Its like a 1 line reforged totem that can be upgraded until max reforge effect is reached (effect of lvl20 reforge on item with reforge tools). The effects of the stone and the reforges on gear do NOT stack. The final effect will be highest one of all in the same type.
    Of course it will be grindy but its a good way to get reforges without paying money.

You can have multiple totems activated but each totem must be from a different talent.
    So one can't have 2 totems of different skills but in the same talent tab activated.

Thats what i know so far sorry if anythings wrong :x
  • lucifernlucifern
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    some battle parts by kinsoo

(if this is against rights ill delete this immediatley)
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    You're behind splat... almost 3 months behind. Would find the Nexon KR YouTube with the trailers, but I'm on my phone atm so I can't link anything.
    GretaAutograph
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    We found Atlantis! :D
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330

Also, from what i know, it's not a fanwork imported to mabi, but rather a comic made in anticipation to the content. Chapters of it came out as more news of the content made it out to the players.