Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Summon golem AI issues

ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
edited March 16, 2017 in Incomplete Bugs
Lately I have noticed that the summon golem AI has been a bit off, as in the AI will literally turn itself off or just bug out and stop working. To work around this I would need to switch back and forth and turn AI mode off then back on for it to work again. After a few seconds it will once again turn off at random. If this could be looked into that would be great. I know many people don't use the summon golem skill because of the AI's stupidity, but I tend to use it and would like to see this bug or glitch fixed. Thank you for your time :3

~Shinoryoshu

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hello! Please provide some visual evidence (video) of this issue so that the report can be completed and forwarded. Also don't forget to include your server with your ign. ^^
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    xD Woops sorry, forgot I posted this. I will see if i can make a vid at some point.