Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Odd circle on the right side of the screen

TopplessToppless
Mabinogi Rep: 950
edited March 21, 2017 in Technical Support
Does anyone else have this odd circle that appear on your mabinogi client as shown below:

3GP6MwbwHHBR.png

The circle is on the right side.

Plus it does not go away...its even there when I log on to my character. It freaking blocks my inventory and everything.

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    no idea what this circle is
  • TopplessToppless
    I added another example with a character of mines below:

3GP9YGYxIKv5.png

Its odd. Plus, I don't see this when I log on to my other pc...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Is it only there for Mabinogi?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    ok that circle looks familiar for some reason, but no I don't have this. Also it seems to be surrounded by a transparent gray box
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited March 21, 2017
    Tbh, that circle reminds me of a tablet cursor location circle thing that sometimes pops up. I'm not entirely sure tho.

So, do you have a drawing tablet?
    Does it move along with the client? Or does it still stay on your screen?
  • TopplessToppless
    edited March 21, 2017
    Oddly, it does not appear for any of my other games. Plus, I just picked a random game as seen below:

3GPBa5dv65sS.png

As you can see, no blue circle on the right side...Random note, wish we could ride our golems like mechs in mabinogi.

Plus, Sphyra21 it seens to be a transparent grey box with the letter N inside, I will try to screen capture it as mabinogi is loading.
    Fweep wrote: »
    Tbh, that circle reminds me of a tablet cursor location circle thing that sometimes pops up. I'm not entirely sure tho.

So, do you have a drawing tablet?
    Does it move along with the client? Or does it still stay on your screen?

No, this is currently my gaming desktop.
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    ok that circle looks familiar for some reason, but no I don't have this. Also it seems to be surrounded by a transparent gray box

I took another screenshot.

3GPEVnid0HP3.png

No clue why its there.

Please edit an existing post to prevent post spamming. Thank you.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited March 21, 2017
    Toppless wrote: »

No, this is currently my gaming desktop.

Went to a steam page with someone having the same problem, it seems to have something to do with your Nahimic sound driver. "Providing a visual overlay for positional sound awareness." The solution appears to be that you can disable it, it must've turned on somehow. I can direct you to the steam/adobe thread that talks about this through message; I'm not sure if they allow me to post those sort of links on Mabi forums.

EDIT: I mean, it's just the solution. Sorry if links to external sites aren't allowed but I figure it's to help if someone else has this issue in the future

Adobe thread posted that has solution: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2180583