Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hair Dye Ampoule Box Possible Colors.

FweepFweep
Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
edited March 24, 2017 in General Chat
EDIT: When recieving the box from the 9th Anniversary Commemorative Box, you choose the color. : )
EDIT2: WARNING, Dye color will disappear if you change hairstyles! Something to consider before getting.

Not sure how the box thing works but I already saw one person in Belvast selling a Fixed Dye hair color (which is one of the codes on this list). I'm assuming it's these colors that popped up in Mabi Sim a few weeks ago, posting it for reference:

08b1dfb7c9.png

Thank you BunnyBriNana for confirming for us!
e2c1c3f1a07946246914391d6e1f898c.png

c05ecc5b59231cb18f05f7acd1b66560.png

ef8c7de4e3efce459a56057f4f7d924b.png

If you would like a video on the shade Hex codes, I can upload a video on it. In case others were curious on the Hex#? :v
BerryswirlLaticijaRaincloud95Aeren

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    So giants can finally get hair colors from this? Awesome.
    BerryswirlFweepHumiliatingRaincloud95
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Oh wow, thanks for the colour list ^^
    Fweep
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'm a giant but I'm 100% happy with my beautiful brown. this makes me happy that humans can finally get pink though and giants can get more variety
    FweepHumiliating
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Oh look, we put hair colors in the gacha too, despite the racial disparity between human options and elf and giant options. Really Nexon?

You opted not to use a color picker like Vindictus, nor add more preset options, but put them as part of a $12.90 box?

Jesus.

You can't put everything in the game in a goddamn gach..
    175969295f90f4fbb2656be4ad62b1b037d7d83187b746c404d909f2f44819bc.jpg

KryoClef
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    gg

Watch skin-tone dye ampoules be on the next gacha.
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    inb4 they put a gacha inside a gacha 8D
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    @ Kaga - Didn't they use to have skin tone dyes? Not for legit skin color but for clothes to look your color? :0 I bought a clover pig outfit from an old player who informed me of this and the dye matches my chars skin.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Zintack wrote: »
    @ Kaga - Didn't they use to have skin tone dyes? Not for legit skin color but for clothes to look your color? :0 I bought a clover pig outfit from an old player who informed me of this and the dye matches my chars skin.

By skin-tone I meant elves could finally go dark-skin lol
    They might have had them, I can't remember those though.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Default Silver Blonde +best
    Kokoro
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Are these fixed hair dyes?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Wow, I'm starting to think Nexon seriously isn't innovative at all, it's no wonder they're losing to Blizzard in the FPS scene. It's only a matter of time before Mabinogi becomes an outdated anime fantasy life game... *cough* Peria Chronicles *cough*
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 22, 2017
    No 255 white hair dye??? Nexon I want a refund. :|

Sigh...

Well at least my hair is not lavender white anymore.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 22, 2017
    That's kind of ridiculous... Next is freaking Skin and Eye color gacha. Why can't they finally update old hairstyles and add new colors for all races in Appearance Change? Are you that lazy or you just want to use this as advantage and make such things in gacha only? GG.
  • AutographAutograph
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    edited March 22, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    That's kind of ridiculous... Next is freaking Skin and Eye color gacha. Why can't they finally update old hair and add new colors for all races in Appearance Change? Are you that lazy or you just want to use this as advantage and make such things in gacha only? GG.

I don't care if I had to pay pon or buy it in-game cos someone gachad it
    I'd do pretty much anything for a purple skin-dye and not be stuck taking my bat crown on and off for combat content
    NekoLily
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 22, 2017
    I think they just need to make the coupon-based hair just cost pon, and throw all the hair colors into the mix.

Also, changing up old textures and models require a LOT of work. Supposedly, we have a new director that wants to breathe life into the older stuff, so maybe this is something in the works. Perhaps this is on their list?
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Autograph wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    That's kind of ridiculous... Next is freaking Skin and Eye color gacha. Why can't they finally update old hairstyles and add new colors for all races in Appearance Change? Are you that lazy or you just want to use this as advantage and make such things in gacha only? GG.

I don't care if I had to pay pon or buy it in-game cos someone gachad it
    I'd do pretty much anything for a purple skin-dye and not be stuck taking my bat crown on and off for combat content

I would love if they get rid of beauty coupons and make this thing Pon only and also finally add more colors to everything while at it. But hey, Nexon already noticed that Mabinogi is mostly Fashionogi now and they still can easily control their fashion slaves to make more money out of it. This is sad truth.

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 22, 2017
    Yeah, but they'd make more money if they just made everything appearance-wise PON BASED. Any time we see gachas, there's apprehension. This sort of change would be an extremely positive one.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    I think they just need to make the coupon-based hair just cost pon, and throw all the hair colors into the mix.

Also, changing up old textures and models require a LOT of work. Supposedly, we have a new director that wants to breathe life into the older stuff, so maybe this is something in the works. Perhaps this is on their list?

Yeah I feel really silly paying 12 bucks just to change the tint of my hair color. :(
  • RukiyaRukiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Thanks for the list!~

Thinking if its worth it or not hmmm.
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 22, 2017
    They could also make Pons tradable so that players who can't use irl money on a game can buy it off from other players in something like 25, 50 and 100 Pon bundles. They would really make some nice money that way too.