Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hair Dye Ampoule Box Possible Colors.

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Gaea wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    I think they just need to make the coupon-based hair just cost pon, and throw all the hair colors into the mix.

Also, changing up old textures and models require a LOT of work. Supposedly, we have a new director that wants to breathe life into the older stuff, so maybe this is something in the works. Perhaps this is on their list?

Yeah I feel really silly paying 12 bucks just to change the tint of my hair color. :(

1x Hair Dye Ampoule Box *NEW*
    1x Forgetful Potion *NEW* - Resets your current level and Exploration level to 1
    1x Rising Sun Slab *NEW* - 120,000 Exploration EXP artifact
    1x Nao's Cheerful Box
    1x Notorious Magic Powder
    2x Amazing Reforging Tool
    1x Enchant Protection Potion (7,900 NX)
    1x Repair Protection Potion (8,900 NX)

Yeah but you got some nice extras too. =D
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Do you only get 1 random colour from each Hair Dye Box? If so, that's pretty lame.

I might consider buying them if they were sold separately for like 800NX or something.
  • AutographAutograph
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    edited March 22, 2017
    I would love if they get rid of beauty coupons and make this thing Pon only and also finally add more colors to everything while at it. But hey, Nexon already noticed that Mabinogi is mostly Fashionogi now and they still can easily control their fashion slaves to make more money out of it. This is sad truth.

[/quote]
    idk. I like it coupon style. Yeah it makes things rare, but, someone like me who has put like $5 into this game over the course of my mabilife (about a year) I'm happy I can enjoy things because I can grind for gold and then just purchase the coupon with in-game currency
    -insert buying NX against rules here- blah blah
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 22, 2017
    @Autograph Nexon is just losing money on the idea of the gacha system for customization features. Also, it's hard to grind for the gold to get the product if the product is extremely limited or not existing on the server as a result of a lack of distribution. Mabi can still be fashionogi with hair/eye/mouth styles being pon based, and Nexon isn't controlling anyone with it, they're just shooting themselves in the foot in terms of garnering profit.

We haven't seen the Beauty Box in quite a while either, so the resources for those style coupons have dried up. =T
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 23, 2017
    Guys it's not random. I bought one and sorry I didn't take a screen shot, but it's a set selection of hair colors. You pick one. There is black, red, purple, and a bunch of natural hair color selections. Mostly blonds. There is a "whiter" hair dye amp which is a slight improvement to the lavender white hair color we have.

Here is a screen shot of my new hair color.

x0muAZG.jpg

The old "white" hair color.

cYYIia9.jpg

It's better. More a teal tint now. -shrugs-
    KokoroHazurahSherlockHolmesVimi
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    edited March 22, 2017
    does the hair color dye stay if u rebirth (without changing hair style or color or gender) bc if this is the miku hair color thing all over again im gonna be sad
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Gaea

Elves can have black hair o3o free in dressing room.

See here for colours:

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/3023/hair-dye-ampoule-box-possible-colors/p1

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited March 22, 2017
    @Raincloud95

Sadly if you rebirth and change your hair colour or STYLE, the dye will "wash out"

Other than that, I think it stays. I'm not sure bout gender.
    Raincloud95
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    does the hair color dye stay if u rebirth (without changing hair style or color or gender) bc if this is the miku hair color thing all over again im gonna be sad

It will stay as long as you never ever change your hairstyle. So if you have the really pricey rare Mysterious Girl Hair, you are probably not going to change your hairstyle anyway.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Been saying this before;
    Give all races ALL skin/hair/eye colors as an option via Pon.
    BerryswirlFweepDaktaroXiokunHazurahCrisis1VimiZeoKaiwyth
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    @BerrySwirl that's kinda sad, wish we could at least change the style, but like, if you don't change anything do u get to keep it through rebirth? cus with the miku hair color, in the old rebirth system your hair appeared black in the rb interface, but if you didn't change your appearance your hair would be the miku color when u loaded into the game, but when they overhauled the rb system, when u rebirthed even if you didn't change anything your hair was changed to black in game. They said "it was never intended for you to have the hair color without the matching hair style, so if you had a different hair style you will lose the color upon the rebirth with the recent update"
  • MomochanMomochan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Oh look, we put hair colors in the gacha too, despite the racial disparity between human options and elf and giant options. Really Nexon?

You opted not to use a color picker like Vindictus, nor add more preset options, but put them as part of a $12.90 box?

Jesus.

You can't put everything in the game in a goddamn gach..
    175969295f90f4fbb2656be4ad62b1b037d7d83187b746c404d909f2f44819bc.jpg

It's not gacha tho...you get to choose whatever color you want o3o
    Berryswirl
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    @Raincloud95

Yea I'm pretty sure you can rebirth and not touch anything. The dye amp says on it it only washes out of you change colour or style. It doesn't say you can't rebirth in general, that would be pretty lame if rebirthing took away the colour..
    Raincloud95
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Kaga wrote: »
    Been saying this before;
    Give all races ALL skin/hair/eye colors as an option via Pon.

I agree with this. I also say that we should be able to permanently collect all hairstyles and other beauty options with pon.
    BerryswirlKageitoHazurah
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Momochan wrote: »
    Oh look, we put hair colors in the gacha too, despite the racial disparity between human options and elf and giant options. Really Nexon?

You opted not to use a color picker like Vindictus, nor add more preset options, but put them as part of a $12.90 box?

Jesus.

You can't put everything in the game in a goddamn gach..
    175969295f90f4fbb2656be4ad62b1b037d7d83187b746c404d909f2f44819bc.jpg

It's not gacha tho...you get to choose whatever color you want o3o
    Oh, that is much better than I thought it would be.

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I'm still salty after all these years from losing my Hatsune Miku blue hair color. :C I saw the colors listed in the first post in the thread so I might have to buy one to see if there's a color similar to it.
    XiokunRaincloud95
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 22, 2017
    Shoog wrote: »
    I'm still salty after all these years from losing my Hatsune Miku blue hair color. :C I saw the colors listed in the first post in the thread so I might have to buy one to see if there's a color similar to it.

If you do, please take some screen caps of the dye selection menu to show them what I am talking about. I think there was a blue, I can't remember exactly. I don't want to purchase another package. Thanks!

What I do remember...we did not get all the dyes from that list in this thread.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Shoog wrote: »

I'm more upset over losing the hair from rebirth back when they took weeks to fix a single bug.
  • MewziaMewzia
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    So there's 30 total color options, and I'm guessing when you use this you only get a choice from 10 of them? Eh.....
    I've wanted darker blue hair for years so I was completely ready to buy one of these but I'm not gonna take a 1/3 chance for the dark blue I want to be included in my choices for $13.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited March 22, 2017
    Mewzia wrote: »
    So there's 30 total color options, and I'm guessing when you use this you only get a choice from 10 of them? Eh.....
    I've wanted darker blue hair for years so I was completely ready to buy one of these but I'm not gonna take a 1/3 chance for the dark blue I want to be included in my choices for $13.
    Are you sure it was only 10? I recall seeing a lot more when I opened mine, I had to scroll through. Maybe my memory is bad.

Now I wish I would've payed more attention when I was opening mine because I remember seeing some colors I didn't recognize, but rushed to choose the one I wanted because I didn't want to suddenly disconnect.

I really hope someone can confirm now.