Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hair Dye Ampoule Box Possible Colors.

Comments

• BunnyBriNanaBunnyBriNana
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    https://gyazo.com/e2c1c3f1a07946246914391d6e1f898c

https://gyazo.com/c05ecc5b59231cb18f05f7acd1b66560

https://gyazo.com/ef8c7de4e3efce459a56057f4f7d924b

If you would like a video on the shade Hex codes, I can upload a video on it. In case others were curious on the Hex#? :v

Also, I don't know how to put picture so I can only provide screenshot links. :(
    FweepVimi
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited March 22, 2017
    Pretty nice colours in there.

Also for a direct image you just post it on a site like Imgur, get the forum share link, and above your post theres a little photo icon beside the "C" Click that, paste your link into it, and hit "ok"

@BunnyBriNana
    BunnyBriNanaCrimsọn
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited March 22, 2017
    https://gyazo.com/e2c1c3f1a07946246914391d6e1f898c

https://gyazo.com/c05ecc5b59231cb18f05f7acd1b66560

https://gyazo.com/ef8c7de4e3efce459a56057f4f7d924b

If you would like a video on the shade Hex codes, I can upload a video on it. In case others were curious on the Hex#? :v

Also, I don't know how to put picture so I can only provide screenshot links. :(

Thank you SO much, I was starting to worry since someone in here said only 10 appear??

About the video, that would be nice, if it's not too much trouble.
    Also, as BerrySwirl said, there's a picture icon that does the BBCode for you. You can also type in [ img]INSERT DIRECT LINK HERE[/ img] without the spaces.

Again, really, thanks!
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    i always prefer the Unlock function rather than "Purchase one, once you change it, it lost forever"
    BerryswirlVimiKitsuyasha
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Hazurah wrote: »
    i always prefer the Unlock function rather than "Purchase one, once you change it, it lost forever"

I really hope they implement that in the future.
    CrimsọnKitsuyasha
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    I don't understand why there are so many shade of brown/blond. Giants, humans, and elves already all have a light brown and blond, if I'm not mistaken. As an elf I would really like some dark colours. However, this is admittedly great for giants in every aspect.

At least I can look forward to the inevitable addition of other colours at a later date...

Also, having it "wash out" after changing style is ridiculous :/ Bad enough having to lose hair when I change gender, now they're making it worse. Why does my hair colour wash out because I put it in a ponytail???
  • BunnyBriNanaBunnyBriNana
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    edited March 22, 2017
    @Fweep

Not sure how to put videos as well. Not much of a forum person but here's the video.

Hopefully its HQ, if not just set the quality high so the hex codes are seeable. xD;
    I was running some SMs for a bit so I apologize for taking time to respond back. x)

Edit: Nevermind I guess it just needs link. lol
    FweepShoogMewzia
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Ion wrote: »
    At least I can look forward to the inevitable addition of other colours at a later date...

Also, having it "wash out" after changing style is ridiculous :/ Bad enough having to lose hair when I change gender, now they're making it worse. Why does my hair colour wash out because I put it in a ponytail???

Funny you should mention that, the Mabi Sim just added some new colors that weren't there before. Seriously, I refreshed once and they were just there. Thank goodness I posted the colors when I did, because had I done it after the change, I really would have included colors that aren't actually in the box. Ooops

But yes, I really wish we could keep the color after changing the hairstyle. Would've made this feature much better, since they absolutely refuse to add anymore beauty features that can be bought with pons. While I appreciate they at least gave us a choice rather than being a gacha, it doesn't change the fact that people would have to buy an entire bundle for it and it still has a lot of restrictions.

@Fweep

Not sure how to put videos as well. Not much of a forum person but here's the video.

Hopefully its HQ, if not just set the quality high so the hex codes are seeable. xD;
    I was running some SMs for a bit so I apologize for taking time to respond back. x)

Edit: Nevermind I guess it just needs link. lol

You're fine, I really appreciate this. Seems like all the codes are there. There seems to be a lot of confusion about all 30 colors not being included, or only 10 randoms at a time, so this video should be able to help clear all this up. Thank you!

Raincloud95
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Just curious....has anyone seen the going rate for these? I'm tempted to buy one....but at the same time I don't know if its really worth it. Wish there was like a pure white option.
  • Sarah2Sarah2
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    I made a picture of all the colours based off the video hex codes

Hair%20Dye%20Amp2_zpsvcdmlwx5.png
    XiokunIonKokoroRaincloud95VimiShoogKitsuyashaHumiliatingMewzia
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    edited March 23, 2017
    Kaga wrote: »
    Been saying this before;
    Give all races ALL skin/hair/eye colors as an option via Pon.

NO KAGA! That would be too smart. We don't support equality here :C
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Crisis1 wrote: »
    Kaga wrote: »
    Been saying this before;
    Give all races ALL skin/hair/eye colors as an option via Pon.

NO KAGA! That would be too smart. We don't support equality here :C

Oh right.. forgot people don't support race equalities -cough- lul
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sutaru wrote: »
    Just curious....has anyone seen the going rate for these? I'm tempted to buy one....but at the same time I don't know if its really worth it. Wish there was like a pure white option.

Well I posted some pics of what the white looks like. I feel like it's an improvement to the lavender white we have.
  • SherlockHolmesSherlockHolmes
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    edited March 23, 2017
    hair%20color_zpstzbg0ewu.jpg

Here's the sort of caramel dye hair color, just for reference. It's a lot lighter than what I expected tbh.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    @Shoog

the video on this thread has the hex colors, to me it seems R:55 G:181 B:190 is closest to the Miku color we lost, what do you think? I don't want to buy it then not like it :'(
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @Shoog

the video on this thread has the hex colors, to me it seems R:55 G:181 B:190 is closest to the Miku color we lost, what do you think? I don't want to buy it then not like it :'(

@Raincloud95 I was thinking the same thing. ^^ Hopefully I can buy the package from the cash shop next week so I can try it out! Lets keep our fingers crossed!

• Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    edited March 23, 2017
    @Shoog

I thought about it and decided to get it, not exactly the miku color but better than the blues we have now!

[img][/img]Gqi5rss.png

[img][/img]RcoAo0f.jpg

whaddya think? I like the little before and after window it gives you

edit: cus sunset is weird here is it at night

[img][/img]aCdVwPz.png
    Fweep
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Ooooh that's very nice! Thanks for showing @Raincloud95. I'll definitely need to get this. :)
    Raincloud95
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I don't understand why there are so many shade of brown/blond. Giants, humans, and elves already all have a light brown and blond, if I'm not mistaken. As an elf I would really like some dark colours. However, this is admittedly great for giants in every aspect.

I agree... I mean it is always nice that we get more hair color options to use but as someone who use an elf as their main... I'm very disappointed that there's no burgundy hair color (like what humans and Giants have) because I really wanted to have it on my elf for several years now and we finally get the hair dye gachapon only to find out there's no burgundy dye let's alone have the 'normal' hair dye where we can pick anything we want on the cloth palette.

And I agree with you about the 'wash out' part because they should've made it so we can 'unlock' the hair color upon using the hair dye and doesn't wash the color out when we 'change' the style such as making it shorter or so.
    Raincloud95
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Zeo wrote: »

I agree... I mean it is always nice that we get more hair color options to use but as someone who use an elf as their main... I'm very disappointed that there's no burgundy hair color (like what humans and Giants have) because I really wanted to have it on my elf for several years now and we finally get the hair dye gachapon only to find out there's no burgundy dye let's alone have the 'normal' hair dye where we can pick anything we want on the cloth palette.

And I agree with you about the 'wash out' part because they should've made it so we can 'unlock' the hair color upon using the hair dye and doesn't wash the color out when we 'change' the style such as making it shorter or so.

You mean how hair coupons should have unlocked the hairstyle for our character so we could change when we want to?
    Logic, and nexon do not mix
    Raincloud95