Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

9th Anniversary Festival

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
9 years of Mabinogi have elapsed. It seems like only yesterday that we welcomed everyone to the magical land of Erinn, and we're celebrating with events and sales, including free items, a high capacity Equipment Bag, a special Anniversary event and another party with our dedicated GMs!

00J3i-dcc3fd99-bd6d-4330-84c1-ba2ff7cbabb3.jpg

9th Anniversary Jubilee

Event Dates: Wednesday, Mar. 22 - Tuesday, Apr. 4

Event Details:
  • Speak to Game Dev Joe in Dunbarton to set a main character for the event and gain a 9th Anniversary Gift Coupon
  • Complete Shadow Missions to collect 9th Anniversary Gift Coupons, randomly obtained from chests at the end of the Shadow Mission
  • 9th Anniversary Gift Coupons have different drop chances at different difficulties:
    -Basic: 35%
    -Intermediate: 50%
    -Advanced: 65%
    -Hard: 80%
    -Elite: 100%
    -Lord: 100%
  • Combine 5 of the 9th Anniversary Gift Coupons to gain a 9th Anniversary Gift Box, containing one of the rewards listed below!

Event Rewards:
  • Samba Festival Feathery Wings
  • Samba Festival Fiery Wings
  • Samba Festival Cuff (M)
  • Samba Festival Sandals (M)
  • Samba Festival Sandals (F)
  • Samba Festival Wig (M)
  • Samba Festival Wig (F)
  • Samba Festival Headdress and Wig (M)
  • Samba Festival Headdress and Wig (F)
  • Samba Festival Outfit (M)
  • Samba Festival Outfit (F)
  • Cone Hat Panda Coin
  • Fez Coin
  • Tia Coin

9th Anniversary Hot Weekend

Event Dates: Saturday, Mar. 25 - Monday, Mar. 27

Event Details:
  • Login on Saturday, Sunday or Monday this weekend and claim a special set of items for the 9th anniversary!

Event Rewards:
  • 9th Anniversary Title, which grants:
    -STR +9
    -DEX +9
    -INT +9
    -WIL +9
    -LUK +9
  • Panda Party Hat
  • Cone Hat Panda Pet
  • Direct Dye Ampoule Box

More 9th Anniversary details here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J3i
NerevariusGigilVitolan

Comments

• NerevariusNerevarius
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I just wanted to tell you that because you extended the Attendance Event, there are two Joes sitting right on top of each other in Dunbarton right now.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nerevarius wrote: »
    I just wanted to tell you that because you extended the Attendance Event, there are two Joes sitting right on top of each other in Dunbarton right now.

Shhhh, it looks awesome.
    SherriImaizumiVimiSylviaWolfe
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator

It's impolite to watch them, you know!
    BerryswirlAichann
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 22, 2017
    Aquasol wrote: »

Indeed. Joes are in their natural habitat reproducing more of their kind... It's a really rare sight to see in Mabinogi world. How you think they create so much Joes?
    Berryswirl
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Greta wrote: »

Indeed. Joes are in their natural habitat reproducing more of their kind... It's a really rare sight to see in Mabinogi world. How you think they create so much Joes?

Eugh, that's nasty, they should get a room! My poor virgin eyes! :'(

On topic though, this event was fun, but I miss the fattening event... it's my favorite event every year. They should make a permenant fattening at MabiLand.
    Or I can just eat all the food they sell.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Can't....stop....WATCHING!

giphy.gif

AquasolGretaTentacle
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    uVrGz.png
    uVvmR.png

fine don't take my money then
  • GretaGreta
    I'm sad too... No Fattening, no Cave Of Trials, no Rock Paper Scissors, no Milletian Developer... I hope they make 9th Anniversary second part =3=...
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Welp, I watched.

joexjoe.png
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    578.png