Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No warning

LtshieldLtshield
Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
edited March 25, 2017 in General Chat
Logged on my alt this morning to get my daily items before reset, and I guess the 9th anniversary box was bound to them. I would have liked the title on my main. I thought maybe it would give a coupon when I opened the box to trade over but nope.

-edit- Log on mains first I guess.

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    your grammar is fine, but your point is kinda vague to me, or it is just my english?
  • LtshieldLtshield
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    The box is bound to the first character you log onto as far as I could tell. I didn't realize this and was just trying to do my daily routine.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 25, 2017
    You should have submitted a ticket in support telling them the situation you got in and ask them to transfer that box from your alt to the character you want. I remember few people did that in past and they actually helped.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    The only thing bound to your character is the title. The panda is shared across the whole account and the dyes are bank/pet tradeable.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    The title is useless, or more specifically, obsolete. More for looks if anything. You can still submit a ticket.
    SylviaWolfe
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Actually, this happened to me and after submitting a ticket, here was their response:
    Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I am sorry to hear you received your Hot Time Item on the wrong character. Unfortunately, we do not have the proper tools to remove or transfer titles between characters. Due to this, we will be unable to assist you with this issue as the title is one per account.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If you have any other issues or concerns, please submit a new ticket.

Sincerely,

GM Nkeona
    Nexon America, Inc.

So... Yeah... >>;
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited March 25, 2017
    All you can do it try. They technically can award the title to your main. Just be humble and polite, keep your ticket short. Godspeed.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    how do you get the title? i opened my box
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Man that sucks. Sorry to hear that happened.
    Crimsọn
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    how do you get the title? i opened my box

It automatically unlocks it in your titles.