Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring back beauty gacha ;(

FavrielFavriel
Mabinogi Rep: 440
in Item/Premium Shop
Does anyone know when beauty gachapon is comming I saved like 80 million for long wavy ponytail

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I do not support beauty gacha. I support them permanently unlocking hairstyles. :|
    KageitoHazurahGretaKrukiaXiokunDarkpixie99healruairi
  • FavrielFavriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Gaea wrote: »
    I do not support beauty gacha. I support them permanently unlocking hairstyles. :|
    They will never do that I would like that too but I just know they would never
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    It probably won't be 80 mil if they go ahead and release a new set of hairstyles and then make everyone previous new common.

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    It probably won't be 80 mil if they go ahead and release a new set of hairstyles and then make everyone previous new common.

Nexon: "and add thousands of training potions and dyes in it, YES, THAT's BRILLIANT"

oh i also would like for Production gachapon to return, so we actually have something to do other than making Tribal robe and CRKs
  • MyutoMyuto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,335
    They should make the Gacha permanent like they did with the Eweca Orbs...
    XiokunNilrem
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Hazurah wrote: »

Nexon: "and add thousands of training potions and dyes in it, YES, THAT's BRILLIANT"

oh i also would like for Production gachapon to return, so we actually have something to do other than making Tribal robe and CRKs

Not sure what the difference is. Gems as a prize are worthless, while training pots and various others have a use. I think the whole "inflation" of supply can be a good thing for some products.

Some things are considered trash purely by how common they are, and I feel that is being nonsensically greedy. Why cannot the same be said for Ponytails if they are spit out by the gacha?

Just saying.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 26, 2017
    Favriel wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    They will never do that I would like that too but I just know they would never

There is a lot of new content from KR we haven't gotten yet, maybe Nexon KR just never responded to our feedback about beauty coupons and NA is too focused on the test servers and such. Really wish our devs talked to us more about hot issues,