Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please Buy...

BizarrelmageBizarrelmage
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
edited February 19, 2018 in Mari Marketplace
IGN: Bizzarelmage
Bizzare(L)mage

*Please do not note Bizarrelmage as that is my dead alt and I keep seeing notes meant for offers on this thread there after months of not logging in.

SELLING

Artful Burn (You Unlock)
Twilit Burns (You Unlock)

I do not have unlocks so just offer on the items and you provide the unlocks if necessary.
tGO5r34.png
  • R6 Taunes
  • R6 Dowra
  • CS Frag 5 Karis Robe
  • Haggler Trader Acc

AoKAIrc.png
  • Belmont Hat (Sand Burst Minimum Blindness 20/Range Attack Aim Speed 14/Herbalism Lvl 9 Exp)
  • Paris Wig (FH Cooldown 17, Shieldless Charge, Focused Fist Charge Time Decrease Lvl 4)
  • Nuadha Gauntlets (IS Explosion Radius 19)
  • Broad-brimmed Feather Hat(Final Hit Cooldown 19) UNI
  • Treasure Hunter Bracer (Ice Spear Explosion Range 19 + Crash Shot Fragment Damage 13) (M)
  • Colossus Helm(FH Cooldown 19)

3QpbOFk.png
  • Violet Angel Wings a/w 4m
  • Cherry Blossom Wings
  • Scarlet Archangel Wings a/w 5m
  • Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings a/w 3m
  • Magenta Hummingbird Wings a/w 3m
  • Magical Moonlight Ceremony Wings
  • Black Galaxy Starlight Wings
  • Not in image: White Dominion Wings a/w 10m
  • Not in image: Mighty Archangel Wings a/w 10m

xr8Xaiv.png

23N5vbc.png

nmV9MQq.png

WMZu1w9.png

rJWvHV2.png

1. Sold the Eluned Urban Wig(F)
  2. Sold the Starlet Ribbon Wig(F)
  3. Scathach Shoes

All prices are negotiable as long as nothing becomes NPC-able worth.
Please just note your offers and mode of transaction(mail with C.O.D or time and location of meetup).

***I've no idea what most of these are worth so OFFER what you are willing to pay for it without any room for adjustments so we can agree or disagree and move on. Thank you!

Comments