Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Ich versuche es einmal hier

MinimotteMinimotte
Mabinogi Rep: 440
in Help
Hallo an alle in der Mabinogi Welt.

Ich bin heute erst aus dem Soul Stream gekommen und stehe nun irgendiwe ziemlich Ratlos im Spiel. Ich habe die Startquests gemacht bis dann der Rebirth kam.
Ich habe Holzfäller ausgewählt da ich dachte das is vielleicht nicht Falsch. Nun stehe ich aber ziemlich Schutzlos in der Welt in einem Lumber Camp klopp da Holz und mache sonst nichts.

Auch finde ich keine Leute in meiner Sprache.

Somit versuche ich es hier einmal jemanden zu finden der vielleicht auch mabinogi Spielt und mir bissel Helfen kann. Denn Feuerholz schlagen und versuchen es zu bearbeiten kann doch nicht alles sein?

Würde mich über eine Nachricht Freuen.

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 2, 2017
    Sorry, you got to speak some English, depending on the post and thread. Tis a general rule of any forum for you to speak the language.

If you need to, please speak English sentences to communicate said purpose to the moderators before proceeding to speak the language you are comfortable with.

• MinimotteMinimotte
    Im Sorry but im Looking for People with my Language for what i need than English. Its not my Problem when Nexon dont have an German Forum for German Users.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Minimotte wrote: »
    Im Sorry but im Looking for People with my Language for what i need than English. Its not my Problem when Nexon dont have an German Forum for German Users.

I hope you find some, Mini. It can be pretty disheartening when you can't find anyone who speaks your language. Also, welcome to Mabinogi! ^_^
  • MinimotteMinimotte
    Thanks Xiokun But atm im Ingame and dont know what i have to do. After Rebirth i Change to Wood Cutter and now im Staying on Lumber Camp and Follow the Forum in the Hope i finde someone to help me Understand wthe Game^^
  • MinimotteMinimotte
    Me think i see no Future for me in the Game without Peoples i n the Same Language. Without Help i will never Understand it.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited April 2, 2017

Hi. Welcome to Mabinogi and the forums! Yes, unfortunately we do not a non-English forum, so posts and threads will need to be made in English. However, there is a private messaging feature that you and other forumers can use to communicate with one another so you can chat freely speak German. It's located near the top right of the page, here:

0zqUH1N.png

There is also an activity board that you and others can post messages too, which is located on your profile. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/profile/3094/Minimotte
    Me think i see no Future for me in the Game without Peoples i n the Same Language. Without Help i will never Understand it.

Don't give up! Hopefully you will find some German players soon. Which server did you choose to play on? You can also post a thread in your servers section to let other players know that you're looking for some to play with. Just go to the main forum page and scroll down until you see "Servers" and then choose your server:

G6xjkPs.png

EDIT: Almost forgot! If you have Discord, you're welcome to check out the Unofficial Global Mabinogi Discord server. The thread about this server is located here: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2410/introducing-the-global-mabinogi-discord-server/p1 Anyone is welcome and you might just find some German speaking players there.

Good luck! :)
  • MinimotteMinimotte
    Its a good Joke Shoog im not Stupid and i know that Every forum have a Private Message System. But before i can use it i NEED to Find People in my Language. oh and btw: its not Really fair that Nexon say NO other Languages ONLY English. And than we dont have any other Forums for our Language. So whats my way to Find German Players? Only when i Write in German. When Nexon Create a German Forum than im Looking in this Forum but atm i have only this way here.
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Its a good Joke Shoog im not Stupid and i know that Every forum have a Private Message System.
    Actually... the previous forum didn't have a private message system...
    oh and btw: its not Really fair that Nexon say NO other Languages ONLY English. And than we dont have any other Forums for our Language.
    While I agree that language specific sub forums are sometimes useful, this is Nexon America, and as far as I know German (or almost any other european language) is not the official language there. The population is already low enough on the forum, we don't really need to scatter it even more.

Anyway, you should follow Shoog's advice and try the discord server, or reddit.
    Good luck :)
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Its a good Joke Shoog im not Stupid and i know that Every forum have a Private Message System. But before i can use it i NEED to Find People in my Language. oh and btw: its not Really fair that Nexon say NO other Languages ONLY English. And than we dont have any other Forums for our Language. So whats my way to Find German Players? Only when i Write in German. When Nexon Create a German Forum than im Looking in this Forum but atm i have only this way here.

It's NA's board, so they have their own rules. It might not seem fair, but I honestly don't think it'd be possible for them to moderate a German forum when they -probably- don't have people there to watch and understand it.
    From my understanding, there was a European playerbase community somewhere on facebook (?), so you might want to look around there (or elsewhere) if you want some help in your language.
  • ShoogShoog
    Lidrster wrote: »
    Anyway, you should follow Shoog's advice and try the discord server, or reddit.
    Good luck :)

I completely forgot about Reddit. Thank you for including it!

Lidrster already commented about this but I'll comment as well. Not all forums have a PM feature. Our previous forums did not have it, but when we were given these new forums in December, the feature had finally been added for us to use.

Nexon's Mabinogi forums has always strictly been an English speaking forum which helps us volunteer forum moderators and the Nexon staff to communicate with players easier. I know that other Nexon game forums have specific forum sections for players who speak other languages, but Mabinogi does not currently have this. Definitely give the Discord server or Reddit a shot!
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited April 2, 2017
    Hallo an alle in der Mabinogi Welt.

Ich bin heute erst aus dem Soul Stream gekommen und stehe nun irgendiwe ziemlich Ratlos im Spiel. Ich habe die Startquests gemacht bis dann der Rebirth kam.
    Ich habe Holzfäller ausgewählt da ich dachte das is vielleicht nicht Falsch. Nun stehe ich aber ziemlich Schutzlos in der Welt in einem Lumber Camp klopp da Holz und mache sonst nichts.

Auch finde ich keine Leute in meiner Sprache.

Somit versuche ich es hier einmal jemanden zu finden der vielleicht auch mabinogi Spielt und mir bissel Helfen kann. Denn Feuerholz schlagen und versuchen es zu bearbeiten kann doch nicht alles sein?

Würde mich über eine Nachricht Freuen.

Ich spreche ja ein bisschen deutsch aber ich verstehe was du sagst.

Auch "mabinogi wikiworld" hilft.

Du kannst immer dein "talent" wechseln nach einen "Rebirth".

Good luck.
  • MinimotteMinimotte
    Nunja aber was bringt es mir wenn ich mich ständig Wiedergebohren werde ich möchte ja eigentlich bei einem Talent Bleiben ein ewiger Wechsel bringt da nichts vor allem da ich neu bin. Im moment schau ich in das Spiel wie ein Schweinchen in eine Uhr. Völlig Planlos.
  • KagaKaga
    Nunja aber was bringt es mir wenn ich mich ständig Wiedergebohren werde ich möchte ja eigentlich bei einem Talent Bleiben ein ewiger Wechsel bringt da nichts vor allem da ich neu bin. Im moment schau ich in das Spiel wie ein Schweinchen in eine Uhr. Völlig Planlos.

Ich werde mal das in english antworten weil die ganze community jammern viel.

You don't HAVE to rebirth to be strong on those talents. Try to pick up some weapons and rank your skills, like Windmill, combat mastery, smash etc.

Check this one out too: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/BeginnerGuide
    Neyna
  • ShoogShoog
    Guys, please make any further posts in English or converse through the PM feature.
  • MinimotteMinimotte
    Im a Bard @Kaga. What i have to do with Attack Skills. Thats not Right. But Thread can CLose.

Why CLose. FIrst of all i hate it when Moderators tell me i have to write in English.
    When im German i have a RIght to write in my Language.

Aus diesem Grund tue ich es auch. Ist ja nicht mein Problem wenn Nexon zu Blöd ist separate Foren zu erstellen.
    Aber ich Verlasse das spiel sowieso wieder.

Ich bin Barde diese Klasse habe ich mir ausgesucht und man kann sie nicht spielen. Keine Angriffsskills nichts. BUffklasse eben. Und dann will man mir erzählen ich soll Kampf skills Leveln. WARUM. Ich bin Barde ich habe keine Lust zu Kämpfen nur wenn man auch dazu gezwungen wird dann nein danke.

Anderer Grund wieso ich direkt wieder gehe ist die fehlende Rüstung und waffe Passend fürs level. Ich bin jetzt level 30 und soll mit einer Beginner Waffe rumrennen?

Spiel nicht durchdacht leider.

Bye Mabinogi Bye Moderator Bye NEXON

So hält man keine Spieler an einem Spiel fest.
  • KagaKaga
    Die ganze community sind nunja hsöne ;) , deshalb spiele ich nicht mit ihnen.

Good luck and hopefully we will see you again one day.
This discussion has been closed.