Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads Up

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
edited May 6, 2017 in General Chat
The Sound of Spring Event is ending at May 9, 2017. There might be a chance to have this event extended due to Nexon's mistakes and other life problems may impact this event.
HarukariImaizumiLeineiNilremCrimsọnQAQbKitsuyashaTiramisugoi

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 2, 2017
    Hey, that's my schtick! =D

Also, to anyone looking to try their hand the Wonderful Wing Box, the last day for that is also the 4th! We should be getting a maintenance this Wednesday, the 5th!

However, in regard to the 9th Anniversary Commemorative Boxes and 9th Anniversary Luxury Equipment Bags, those are apparently set to stay until the 12th.
    SylviaWolfeCarlize
  • LeineiLeinei
    For the Chocolatier Event you had 19 days to do the event. You only needed 10 days to get both of the mini figures (each one gotten at five completed recipes) as well as the Chocolatier title (gotten at 8 days of completed recipes). So there was a 9 day buffer for that.

Keep trying for the Samba stuff. Remember you can spam it as much as you want since there's no limit to how many boxes you can get a day.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Leinei wrote: »
    Hey, that's my schtick! =D

Also, to anyone looking to try their hand the Wonderful Wing Box, the last day for that is also the 4th!
    Good...the price for sakura abyss and smokescreen pots can finally increase again
  • AlymereAlymere
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Crag Cow hardmode, Crag Cow hardmode, Crag Cow hardmode, Carg Cow hardmode, CargCwow hardmode, CragCowhardmode, cragcowhardmode, craogcownhardmode, cragdiojalkjkdghakldfa.. *dies*

Should just buy missing pieces, forget the wings orz
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Alymere wrote: »
    Crag Cow hardmode, Crag Cow hardmode, Crag Cow hardmode, Carg Cow hardmode, CargCwow hardmode, CragCowhardmode, cragcowhardmode, craogcownhardmode, cragdiojalkjkdghakldfa.. *dies*

I did Dorren's Request HM. Just 5 mins to clear using fireball!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Sai wrote: »
    Alymere wrote: »

I did Dorren's Request HM. Just 5 mins to clear using fireball!

But you have to be a decent transmutation alchemist.
    Just....Sai-ying.
    Greta
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I did conflict spam.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I did conflict spam.

Best option. If party is really strong, conflict HM run can last not even a minute.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I wish the Chocolatier Romance Event would last a couple more days. TT^TT
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Rather glad I already have what I want of the Samba set and got my choco mini gems.

Now if only I could actually do the Samba with the Samba outfit...
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I've been spamming Their Method.
  • LeineiLeinei
    The wigs (sans feathery headpieces) are all that I found myself interested in.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Wings drop rate was far too low, as usual.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    they insist to make wings a rare item
    i will not miss that wings box
    go away already!
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Poking this thread again
    SylviaWolfe
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Been trying to figure out what to spend these coins on for days now since I don't really care about the fashion stuff. Something where I can make a bit of extra cash would be nice.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Hold wrote: »
    Been trying to figure out what to spend these coins on for days now since I don't really care about the fashion stuff. Something where I can make a bit of extra cash would be nice.

The stones are tradeable, as are platinum hammers(25 coins and about 1.5+ mil) and rusty hammers (600k-900k). There are also Enchant and repair protection pot, which go for about 3 mil for 40 coins.

From my experience on Alexina.
  • ChouhiChouhi
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    You know, it would have been nice to keep the NPC there for a few days instead of wiping 120 coins out from my inventory and discontinuing the NPC, but I guess that's a thing of the past now.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Chouhi wrote: »
    You know, it would have been nice to keep the NPC there for a few days instead of wiping 120 coins out from my inventory and discontinuing the NPC, but I guess that's a thing of the past now.

The NPC was part of the event. You were given a heads up when the event would end. You were given a heads up when the Maintance would take place. This is how events have and always will work.
  • ChouhiChouhi
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Chouhi wrote: »

The NPC was part of the event. You were given a heads up when the event would end. You were given a heads up when the Maintance would take place. This is how events have and always will work.
    That's true, but I don't see how it would hurt to keep the NPC open for a few extra days after the event especially if they're going to make it so you have to invest time in gathering all these coins for anything worth while.

They did it for the Bingo Gachapon, so why not this event as well?