Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Town messengers

FavrielFavriel
Mabinogi Rep: 440
edited April 3, 2017 in Help
For some reason I can;t see any town messengers anyhelp? I have only done g2,g19 and g20
I am also above 1000 total

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Cumulative 1000 levels not including exploration levels? You cannot see any town messengers as in none in Tir, Dunbarton, Filia and Vales?
  • FavrielFavriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    I can't see any my total is 5k for total level would my exploration have to be over 1k or something also I'm an elf
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    You mean the messengers for teleporting to the dragons? I'm not sure but after I did the generation that involves some dragons, I think it was g9, I can suddenly see the town messengers.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    G7 and G8 I am sure has nothing to do with the specific dragons in those raids.