Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not Enough Memory

LizardLP88LizardLP88
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
after a long time i want to play mabi what i see? a new launcher ok install everything is fine game like normal but than? Boom game off and screen with Not enough memory EVERYTIME i want to start a shadow mission. My pc is good enough for this kind of game so what is the ***** problem?

Comments

• LizardLP88LizardLP88
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    ok i am done with this game no shadow missions no saga nothing everytime i get not enough memory fix that damn game maybe i´ll come back
  • diceciddicecid
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I'm having this problem as well. I used to be able to play just fine (last played around November of 2016), but since updating and returning this past week I've been getting frequent crashes with a "Not enough memory" error message. Computer hasn't had any hardware or OS changes in that time, and I've been monitoring the actual memory usage of Mabinogi and there hasn't been any spikes or such before crashes. I can generally stay in one zone just fine (Tir or Dunbarton), but moving to another generally results in a crash. Any non-indoors shadow missions crash instantly. Transitions generally prompt the crashes, but I've also suffered one in talent selection from clicking the ninja talent.

RAM: 4GB
    CPU: Intel i3-540 (2 cores at 3.06GHz)
    Video Card: Nvida GeForce 9800GT

Please help! I'd really like to play, but at the moment I'm mostly stuck shearing sheep or other such activities that I can do in one place. Which I enjoy, don't get me wrong, but I also want to go about and do quests and stuff.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Nexon Launcher is a flawed memory hog which may be causing a lot of these memory issues. The Steam version of mabi still works and I never have memory issues so that might be a better option to try.
    dicecid
  • diceciddicecid
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Unfortunately, I installed the Steam version and still am having the exact same problem. No changes. Thanks for the suggestion though!
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    I got the error with 64bit window but it pretty rare occurance