Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Lance Appreciation Thread

XiokunXiokun
Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
in General Chat
I've gained a new appreciation for lances lately after finally figuring out how to work with the strange range lances have. I've come to realize how powerful and effective they are to these new heavy hp'd defense mobs in Rundal and it made me feel like I should invest into making a good lance! :-)

Anyone else really like lances too and wanna talk about em?

Comments

• KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    no
    XiokunAlmostNotsuperHiroki05NilremIyasenuSylviaWolfeCrisis1
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    no one wants to hear about lances only boring people use them
  • XiokunXiokun
    Well fine. :/ Then I'll happily love lances all by myself. >_> Hmpf! *hugs lance*
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Sgiathach wrote: »

Just wait until that new skill Final Thrust comes to NA.

Ok, I don't think that exists anywhere YET, but you know it'll happen eventually. The power creep cannot be stopped once it starts, and when a skill like Battle Dance is a thing, you know there are no limits.
  • ZephyrsongishnotmehZephyrsongishnotmeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 750

Final Thrust huh...

that escalated quickly.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240

Final Thrust huh...

that escalated quickly.

Maybe it should be final stab, or final poke instead.

Actually, now that I think of it, it should be Final Spin. You just windmill anywhere you click, and teleport to the location if you're not already there, with no cooldown. Way better than final hit with lances. That should make lances the meta again, right?
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335

Actually, now that I think of it, it should be Final Spin. You just windmill anywhere you click, and teleport to the location if you're not already there, with no cooldown. Way better than final hit with lances. That should make lances the meta again, right?

• XiokunXiokun
    Daktaro wrote: »

You heard him Nexon. Make it happen. I want this. B)