Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Post your gach failures

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in General Chat
6mEVO70.png

7 boxes all junk

trans are Pihne and red Dragon

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa--- is that an unrestricted pass? 1500 nx for a 700 nx item (though its not in the shop anymore)? The padding is getting out of hand.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa--- is that an unrestricted pass? 1500 nx for a 700 nx item (though its not in the shop anymore)? The padding is getting out of hand.

That is actually a good deal if you ask me, partially because they are unavailable and extremely useful to spam rare dungeons.

Beats potions and gems.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited April 7, 2017
    The only thing I was happy with was a Morrighan Trans coin .

I got Nao and Neamhain too
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I bought a stack. All coins (2x starlet, open-eyed morrighan, professor J) and dyes. Not worth.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I bought a stack. All coins (2x starlet, open-eyed morrighan, professor J) and dyes. Not worth.

Open-eyed Morrighan is really neat in my opinion.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I only trans medals 10/10 best gacha
    SylviaWolfe
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    It can't be a fail if you are ok with all the items from the gacha.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Hinotama wrote: »

This....

I can't hate this gacha because I *WANT* the dang transformation medals.

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Hinotama wrote: »

Well if a new thread of made about gacha items it's just going to be merged into this one regardless.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited April 8, 2017
    I mainly bought 2 stacks for open-eyed morrighan (which dropped for me) since I wanted that one ever since seeing her with her eyes open. I mean, open-eyed morrighan looks totally badass :# also got an afternoon tea wig with bonnet, some other transes, an adventurer's l-rod, a few new gestures and some older equips. all in all my pull was quite decent
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited April 8, 2017
    @nevyn25

Jealoouussss
    nevyn25
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I got Admiral Owen's glove, Millia's outfit and Claimh Solas trans. All the rest were dyes.
  • ReassureReassure
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited April 8, 2017
    Stack of 11:
    -Ice Cream Waffle Umbrella
    -Cessair Commander Gloves
    -Crinoline Hat
    -Colossus Gloves
    -Red Dragon Trans
    -Master Lich Trans
    -Fez Trans
    -Laighlinne Trans
    -Camera Gesture
    -Some other Gesture
    -removed- yellow dye

I haven't bought gacha since 2012 because I don't like to gamble but I was very curious about how our modern day gacha compares to the old gachas... And I can honestly say that even though my pull probably isn't the worst or maybe even a particularly bad pull, the value is definitely much less than what you would have gotten with the same amount of money if you had bought gachas in 2012. Maybe I was just lucky back then but with 10-20$ you could pull some really good stuff, nowadays you need to drop around 50$ for a half decent pull.
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    I got 10 Wonderful Wing Boxes...only got one wings.... A sucky one too, Twinkling Butterfly Wings. Though I did get some clothes, some Dye ampoules, so it wasn't THAT bad.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    @nevyn25

Jealoouussss

understandable. gotta admit though that my pulls usually aren't this decent