Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Impossibility

AmelinaAmelina
Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
in Town Square
How hard must it be to get every single staff member to say something in one single thread? So the forum mods, whatever the yellow one is, and whatever the blue one was, I dunno I just call em all GM's I just know Dareus has blue, Shaygo has yellow, and Shoog has....purple or something like that.

POINT IS: How much has to happen to cause every single staff member to say something? And I mean EVERYONE...that can.

Maybe if we ask politely :D .... or yell at Dareus like the first time I met him without realizing he was a staff member XD

Too bad I won't be able to see it for a while if it happens, freaking school >~>

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    many of them hardly active forum member nor active mabi player
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    I moved this to the right section since it doesn't have to do with the actual game.

Its nice and all for the GMs to post a bit, but if they posted in every single thread then they would have to take their attention away from their actual work to post.
    While it is part of the CMs job to handle the forums, it is not the only thing they have to manage, so posting in every thread would be too time consuming for them as well.

Also -
    Admins (Community team members like the CM)- Orange
    Other Nexon teams - Blue
    Volunteers -Red
    Greta
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi @Amelina! :D
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    Liyeta wrote: »
    @Dealer op just ask if everyone could say something in one thread.

@Amelina. The closest you will get is Joey marriage thread (sorry im too lazy to look for it)
    I see. I took it as they wanted all of staff to respond to their thread. So I took it as them wanting staff to respond on request.

But is it more like, one locked thread where all staff members just introduce themselves?
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Dealer wrote: »
    I see. I took it as they wanted all of staff to respond to their thread. So I took it as them wanting staff to respond on request.

But is it more like, one locked thread where all staff members just introduce themselves?

That's one way to go about it, sure.

Heheh. If this thread becomes the GM intro thread, I will have successfully left my mark on it. =3=

P.S. - Please don't delete this comment. .3.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    edited April 11, 2017
    In a way yes an introductory thread on who everyone is would be pretty nice! I honestly just wanted to see every staff say something like Shoog did, thus why I named it "Impossibility"

Yeah I know they are busy, again why I named it that!

But yeah it'd be cool for something to introduce you guys so we see you like actual people rather than just some randoms controlling taking care of things.

And hello @Shoog XD!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Well, you managed to bring in Dealer and Shoog, so. Grats.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Saygo
    @Nkeona

Your turn!!
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Some of us(them?) just may also not talk much by nature.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    edited April 13, 2017
    That is very true, true. But yeah I got two XD. And it seems like Shoog replies to a few of the things I say.

I guess one could also just be like "I DEMAND THIS!" and demand for items...............oh wait never mind that post would just be deleted.