Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream: Potential System and More!

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited April 10, 2017 in Vault
Saygo and Nkeona will be going over our next update on our Twitch.tv channel on Wednesday, April 12th at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern). Be sure to show up for the latest info as we show off the stuff coming, including a new Potential system, an expansion to the Homesteads and more.

00J1q-abac4c74-1781-417a-86ea-a580600bdfff.jpg

See you Wednesday!
EMTchibiNegumikoAndrewGRCrisis1Vitolan

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Hooray. Potential.
  • NyalyssaNyalyssa
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Homestead expansioooooooon :D
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    homestead improvement is greatly needed so I am curious about what is planned for that. kind of hoping we can plant more herbs or even use our homestead house for something.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    "an expansion to the Homesteads"

YES!!!!!!!!!!
    Uta-No-Prince-Sama-anime-34545030-494-277.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I don't think this expansion is what we are hoping it to be...
    Helsa
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I don't think this expansion is what we are hoping it to be...

Im not ready to be disappointed just yet

You better Prepare then!

so what is this potential system?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Hazurah wrote: »

Here's the Japanese site. Um it'll take me a bit to translate (for once I get to use my translating skills instead of google translate. Korean is Greek to me ;P )

mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/campaign/2017-potential/
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Hazurah wrote: »

Here's the Japanese site. Um it'll take me a bit to translate (for once I get to use my translating skills instead of google translate. Korean is Greek to me ;P )

mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/campaign/2017-potential/

There may have been an update we have not got yet concerning an addition to the Potential Systems that has little to do with this one.

• KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I couldn't talk in the chat anymore :c It wouldn't let me connect or something. And buffer was awful
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Every stream they host is a complete disaster I'm surprised they keep scheduling them.
  • KasimaruKasimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    So I can't read japanese but seeing the screenshots from JP mabi and the wording from the annoucement here saying "leveling being more rewarding" I'm guessing the potential system might be something like getting extra points when you level up to put in one stat of your choice and it's reseted when rebirthed, so you gain more power when leveling, just a guess, would seems like this to me.